Re: Synchronated Updates

More
11 years 6 months ago #114802 by Synchronated
Still crashes just the same, even when using the unused unique IDs from 178 onwards. Unfortunately.
Everything but the end of a season in career mode is absolutely fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maharaja
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114803 by maharaja
Replied by maharaja on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Well, at least I can guarantee that Serbian league works fine in career mode with 16 teams

(sorry, accidentally hit modify rather than quote - Sync)

• willbar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114810 by willbar
Replied by willbar on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
You should be rewarded for this great Job. Great update Synchronated

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114811 by Synchronated

Well, at least I can guarantee that Serbian league works fine in career mode with 16 teams

Yeah it does seem to so that s all good if that s the only one you want to change :)
I will do more testing and maybe move it into the standard update in future.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114813 by Synchronated
Here is the full Japanese league file with all 22 second division teams for those who want it.
You ll need to increase the Japanese 2nd Division in your SWOS2 or sws.exe file from 10 teams to 22.
I ll include this in the next release anyway.
Cheers
Attachments:

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114822 by FIncad
Hi!
Did some testing about that japan crash. I guess it has something to do with those national cups. Cant find a hexoffset for editing national cup options (number of teams included in cups etc).

I know this isnt a right topic for following ,but also trying to add a whole new division some existing league. I have modified this teamfile, added 10 extra teams, and modified all the team ID etc to be unique ones. In this teamfile i have 12prem ( old ones) and 10 1.div teams (new ones) and 2 nonleague teams. In some careerversion those 2 nonleague teams appeared to play a cup, lol. Dont know how the career picks up the teams for cups etc. Still crashes after a season in this specific league after a showing a national cup result..i presume it has something to do with cup(options) and could be corrected by hexediting national cup options, dont know..Maybe same with this japan crash thing..will continue this later on..

Cheers

PS. this extra division topic is here www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=21180.0

• willbar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114830 by willbar
Replied by willbar on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Fincad. Keep it up for the great work.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114849 by Synchronated
Japan is actually no worse than the others for crashing, I think. After more testing.
They probably all crash at some point now that so many teams have been added. Perhaps the game can only manage a certain number of unique teams.
But you could use JUST Serbia or JUST Japan along with the normal files and it would be fine.
So that s up to the end user.
I would still recommend just using the non-expanded version. However, all the expanded stuff should be absolutely fine outside of career mode so if you don t play careers, you re better off with the expanded version.

Synchronated SWOS 2012-13 v1.2
18th October 2012

---

Changes since v1.1:

- Some corrections
- For v1.2, the whole of the Japanese 2nd division has been added to the expanded update

---

Download here: www.mediafire.com/?nu8nqa3ep27ymdv

More
11 years 6 months ago #114867 by starwindz
v1.2 is the stable release or WIP? I have to finalize the feature of the next version of the total pack which has Synchronated SWOS 2012-13 database.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114869 by Synchronated
It contains both a stable release and a wip expanded version (which is completely stable outside career mode but results may vary inside it). Both versions could probably be options in total pack.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds