Re: Synchronated Updates

• maharaja
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114783 by maharaja
Replied by maharaja on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Thanks!

Just minor data issue: Christian Abbiatti is still the first goalkeeper at AC Milan. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114785 by Synchronated
Of course he is! Don t know why he wasn t imported. Will fix it for next release

More
11 years 6 months ago #114786 by Carlo
Hey Synchronated!
Taking a look to the last update I ve found a few things to edit:
Marcell Illes of Maccabi Ironi Rishon LeZion of Israel is HUN and not CUS;
Zephaniah Thomas of Cowdenbeath of Scotland is CUS and not ENG (he has been capped by St. Kitts Nevis);
Some non-league teams aren t updated: Vittoriosa Stars of Malta is the old Zurrieq of SWOS96/97 (while the two other maltese non-league teams are updated), and all the non-league teams of Wales and Northern Ireland are old 96/97 teams;
in the Serbian league (waiting for the other six teams, in the upcoming v1.1) there is a team called only Radnicki: it s the Radnicki Kragujevac, also known as Radnicki 1923 , in comparison with Radnicki Nis, another premier league team (one of the six missing teams): maybe you call it Radnicki 1923 or Radnicki K. !

Good editing! Your updates are fantastic ;)!

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114787 by Synchronated
Hi all.
This still has various crashes (although sometimes it works perfectly) since I added the missing teams. In career mode only.
Here are the team files with all the extra teams added if you want to use them.
This includes full-size leagues of Qatar, USA, Bosnia, China, Egypt etc. etc.
You ll need to use SWOES to change the teams per league in sws.exe or SWOS2 to correspond with the file you re replacing, otherwise it will definitely crash.
Cheers
Sync
Attachments:

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114788 by Synchronated

Hey Synchronated!
Taking a look to the last update I ve found a few things to edit:
Marcell Illes of Maccabi Ironi Rishon LeZion of Israel is HUN and not CUS;
Zephaniah Thomas of Cowdenbeath of Scotland is CUS and not ENG (he has been capped by St. Kitts Nevis);
Some non-league teams aren t updated: Vittoriosa Stars of Malta is the old Zurrieq of SWOS96/97 (while the two other maltese non-league teams are updated), and all the non-league teams of Wales and Northern Ireland are old 96/97 teams;
in the Serbian league (waiting for the other six teams, in the upcoming v1.1) there is a team called only Radnicki: it s the Radnicki Kragujevac, also known as Radnicki 1923 , in comparison with Radnicki Nis, another premier league team (one of the six missing teams): maybe you call it Radnicki 1923 or Radnicki K. !

Good editing! Your updates are fantastic ;)!

Hi Carlo
Fixed those nationalities for next release, thanks again.
Non-league teams of Malta, Wales, Northern Ireland - unlike most other countries non-league teams I do not update these as it would take a long time/may not be possible - I cannot quickly find good enough data for them and they cannot be voluntarily used anyway. The Maltese non-league teams that seem to be updated are just the relegated teams from last season I think.
I have already fixed Radnicki 1923 by now :) but as mentioned above v1.1 will only have standard league sizes. I may include both versions in the release but the one that has all the extra teams will be an experimental release and it will probably crash at some point.
Cheers

More
11 years 6 months ago #114790 by Synchronated
Synchronated SWOS 2012-13 v1.1
14th October 2012

---

Changes since v1.0:

- Some/many corrections
- Russian league changed to a winter season
- Alternative expanded update included that has many teams added to the standard data files so that the few partial leagues (Serbia, Qatar, Egypt etc.) are fleshed out to full size leagues.
All of these extra teams work fine outside career mode and have unique IDs but this version can sometimes crash at the end of the season in career mode.It sometimes does not crash at all, and won t crash outside of career mode, but this may vary from setup to setup.
NOTE: It is still recommended to use the standard version, as that should not crash at all.

---

Download here: www.mediafire.com/download.php?g2dga0yzk5o25xm
Updated Amiga config files with full Amiga disk installs: www.mediafire.com/download.php?qk93j6yucioba16

Cheers
Sync

More
11 years 6 months ago #114791 by ro32x
cheers again
is v1.1 the final version? or could there be a v1.2 soon

More
11 years 6 months ago #114792 by Synchronated
There may be more versions if there are more corrections or a way to solve the crashes in the expanded version. But I won t have much time to work on this for a while now.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114793 by Carlo
I wish I had wrote you before the release of this v1.1... I m really curious about trying it (tomorrow)! But in the Other european teams, and so in the whole game, are still missing teams from just one european country: Andorra! You could insert the two best teams of this country in the future! ;D

A more interesting topic:
reading this discussion
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=806.15
I ve thought that it could be easy replacing, in the career mode, the national teams of the removed leagues with the new ones (e.g.: no more Far Oer, San Marino, El Salvador, Surinam, Ghana, India, Taiwan but Bosnia, Serbia, USA, Costa Rica, Egypt, Qatar and China). Obviously USA and Serbia leagues are already existing, but as everyone knows it s not possible so far coaching their national teams with the original exe. I ll try studying this thing...

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114798 by Synchronated
I m going to triple check all the IDs in the hex (country codes, file IDs and general IDs) this evening and change all the new unique IDs to be lower ones that are not already in use. The thinking being that Swos may not like/accept the higher numbering.

I m hopeful that these team additions can be done without the career mode crash, so I m not giving up just yet.
If I can solve it I will also add 12 more teams to Japan.

As for hex editing the career mode national team management - different people want different things from this so I will leave that to others for now.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds