Re: Synchronated Updates

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114576 by Synchronated
Having Wisdom, Suso and Allen in the first team would just make Liverpool s SWOS squad much weaker really. Wisdom is only playing because Kelly is (badly) injured and Johnson is being experimented with, Suso is a totally unknown entity at this level and has actually played far fewer minutes than Downing even if you only count the current season, and Allen has a much smaller reputation than Sahin everywhere but Swansea; these kind of selections make it very difficult to represent this team (and many many others) in SWOS unless you default to the best team on paper, unfortunately.
I ve inflated the values of Sterling and Allen beyond the data sources to get the team to its current state; Wisdom and Suso s SWOS values would be a total guess - and wouldn t be very high. So I don t tend to think these kind of changes based on the last 2 line-ups would be very appropriate for an update to try to represent the club in terms of the whole season.
That s just my way of looking at things like this though; people differ :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114585 by Carlo
Hey Synchronated, just two market news:
1) Cercle Bruges has taken Icelandic superstar Eidur Gudjohnsen (formerly at Barcelona and Chelsea); despite his last years, I think he can stay at least on the bench...
2) Nantes has taken Maroccan international RB Jamal Alioui: he s surely stronger than Comorian Chaker Alhadhur in the same role (you have valuated him 180k, the weakest player in the team).

And a more relevant answer (at least for me):
What do you think about enlarging the national teams files in order to have every national team in every continent? With SwoEditorS is easy adding new teams on a file, and I think that no problem of crash would occur if you just add teams in the nations files (maybe problem can occur adding teams in clubs files, as the market can go crushing). The only thing would be setting in Europe and Africa the 48 strongest teams as Premier, and the others as non-league (as only 48 teams can be shown, while now there are 53 european national teams and 54 african national teams), and setting only the four strongest oceanian teams as Premier (because the oceanian cup can only have 4 teams, I think, and it runs as a club league, so that it crashes if there are more than 4 teams). In the remaining confederations there are less than 48 national teams, so that an enlarge could be done without any further problem.
What do you think about it? The game could be more complete with every national team in it!

More
11 years 6 months ago #114587 by mysterons
Hi Mate

Did you recieve the mail I sent you regarding some changes for Scottish 1st Division, mainly Hamilton.

Cheers

More
11 years 6 months ago #114593 by Synchronated
I think the only region that needs more national teams is UEFA and it s not possible to do that usefully due to the 48 limit. Also adding teams to files has always resulted in crashes for me which is why I stick to the original limits but I could try it out again once v1.0 is finished.
I will make all the other changes you guys have sent as best I can for the next release, thanks

More
11 years 6 months ago #114615 by Synchronated
Just an update: I expect v0.8 to be available in a couple of days. v0.8 will have most leagues in the game updated (many more than v0.7) as well as including all the corrections and additional info I have gratefully received.

v0.9 will be a few days after that and will have all national teams updated.

v1.0 will be a week or more after that and will have the remaining smaller leagues updated. Cheers

More
11 years 6 months ago #114616 by ro32x
muchas thanksas

More
11 years 6 months ago #114633 by Synchronated
Synchronated SWOS 2012-13 v0.8
5/10/12

---

Leagues updated so far for 2012-13 (all divisions, all SWOS leagues updated/replaced, all teams/kits/managers/players updated):

Algeria
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia-H.
Brazil
Bulgaria
Chile
China
Classics league
Colombia
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Holland
Hungary
Iran
Israel
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Morocco
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
Uruguay
USA

Download here: www.mediafire.com/download.php?m3a367j7i1lpena

More
11 years 6 months ago #114636 by Black Rebel
Thanks a bunch! :)

• F_A
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114662 by F_A
Replied by F_A on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
I have peeked into the file of my country s league (Portugal), and I have a couple of comments to give:

First, I don t think it is a good idea to use B teams within the non-league teams (Porto B, Benfica B and Sporting B), as they might show up in the cup competition, when it is forbidden for B teams to take part in this competition. I suggest that these teams should be replaced by the 3 best placed but non-promoted teams in last year s second league.

Also, looking at SC Braga s squad, I find that 2 current portuguese international players are missing: Éder and Ruben Amorim. Amorim actually a Benfica player which is in Braga on loan, so you might not want to include him. However, Éder is currently in Braga s starting lineup and has recently made his international debut.

Still, great work doing updates to all leagues, I can understand it can be difficult to update leagues which are not that famous.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114663 by Synchronated
Great, I will have a look at those things.
Eder strangely was the 3rd choice striker according to transfermarkt (and I only included the first 2 in the squad) when the data was collated.
I did wonder what was weird when I was watching Braga s CL game last week so I m surprised I didn t come to that conclusion then
Cheers

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds