Re: Synchronated Updates

More
11 years 6 months ago #114726 by Synchronated
Also here is an updated version of my WinUAE and SWOS config files with instructions and latest data.

www.mediafire.com/?h22geuxk8j468ds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114727 by anark
Thank you very much Synchronated!!!

• maharaja
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114737 by maharaja
Replied by maharaja on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Thanks!!!

• maharaja
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114739 by maharaja
Hm... In Serbia there are only 10 teams, and it cannot be opened in season mod?

It seems that in exe file 16 teams are defined, and there are only 10 in game?

More
11 years 6 months ago #114740 by Synchronated
10 are defined in the exe. In SWOS Yugoslavia was only 10 teams and increasing the size of the data files has led to crashes when tried in the past. So unfortunately there are only 10 clubs there.

You should have no problem playing career mode with them.

• maharaja
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114741 by maharaja
No, it was an error in my exe file because I had made Serbian league to have 16 teams. Sorry for double posting.

Anyway, if you don t mind, I will make other 6 Serbian clubs, and include them in your update. If you want, I can send you the file so that you can include in in the next version

• maharaja
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114742 by maharaja
Well, I had played more than 10 seasons in career mod with 16 teams. I will make it again and send it to you.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114744 by Synchronated
If you just send me your team file I can test it and do the other 6 teams from my database, that would be great.

It would be interesting to look at. Previously I have added extra teams where they were needed (mostly Scotland and Serbia) with appropriate unique IDs, and for some people it was fine, and for others it caused the game to crash at random points (not even predictable points like when the number of teams doesn t match). I want the Sync update to work crash-free for everyone, so I stopped doing this.

The other option is to swap the league with Wales, which has too many teams. But then the league would be called Srbia(?) as the max would be 5 characters, and you would probably get job offers for the Welsh national team rather than Yugoslavia/Serbia.

It would be great if this problem could be solved as 3 or 4 of the leagues are a couple of teams short. Serbia is worst affected I think.

• maharaja
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114748 by maharaja
Ok, I have finished Serbian league. It has 16 teams, and all players. I had changed values to fit my needs: transfermarkt in pounds / 4.4

That means that all players are cheaper, and lot of them are very bad, as they should be :)

Anyway, please give me your e-mail so that I can send it.

Concerning Serbian national team, I read somewhere, probably on this forum, that it is possible to manage Serbian national team in career mode. Something has to be changed in hex codes, and you would then select FIN as nationality. I had tried it a long time ago and it worked.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114750 by FIncad
I think in Switzerland has 6 extra teams. It should be changed with yugoslavia (serbia), then we would have full Serbia league (with 16 teams) and also full Switzerland league (10 teams)

Fincad

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds