Re: Synchronated Updates

More
11 years 5 months ago #115269 by Carlo
Hey!
My suggestions:
Manchester Utd 68 (with Best, Law, Bobby Charlton and Stiles);
Torino 49 (the legendary Grande Torino , the team that won five consecutive Scudettos before the Superga s crush);
Cameroon 90 (the first african team at WC quarter finals, with 42 years old striker Roger Milla)
Italy 38 (WC champion for the second time, with the black shirt instead of light blue, whose team leader was Giuseppe Meazza, the best Italian player ever)
USSR 60
Cosmos New York (a really all star team: Pele, Chinaglia, Beckenbauer, Rijsbergen, Neeskens, Eskendarian, Carlos Alberto...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #115404 by Turko
Thank you once again, this is a stunning update. Playing with Atheltico Madrid, Falcao is a brilliant finisher for me, just like real life :)

Can I make a suggestion for next year? Not sure if this has been asked, but what about a European reserve league where you will have all the big european clubs reserves teams so we get all the players who didnt make the cut. The likes of man utd, man city, barca have lots of players missing becuase of the 16 player limit.

• lescour1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #115698 by lescour1
Replied by lescour1 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Hi guys, firstly what an awesome website!!! Cant believe so many people are still digging Sensi!

Im hoping someone can answer my plea, because im totally stuck! Relatively new to emulation and currently succesfully running SWOS 96/97 on Amiga Emulator for Wii. Its basically the same as the PC version but involves loading ADFs onto an SD card to boot via the Wii.

Ive downloaded the 2012/2013 update, and managed to succesfully unzip the 2 ADF disk files, replacing the relevant data and SWOS2 file as instructed in the readme file. However, i have no utility to re-zip the ADF files back up to play on my Wii. Im just left with basically 2 folders full of data, but no way to boot on my emulator as it needs to be in disk format (ADF).

Is there any way somebody could send me the SWOS discs including the update in ADF format? I would be so eternally grateful. Either that, or point me in the right direction.

Many regards in advance

Nick

• lescour1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #115727 by lescour1
Replied by lescour1 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Hi Synchronated and forum....

Heres a quick update on my problem....

Unfortunately the Nintendo Wii UAE emulator is in early stages and does not support HDF files. I can only boot ADF disk images, which is fine and I dont mind that.

I have succesfully managed to edit the SWOS disk 2 ADF with the updated 2012/2013 data using Double Commander as suggested. The only problem I have now is that the total filesize is over 880KB, so I cannot re-pack the ADF without removing some files from the data. Once ive removed a few team files from the data, the filesize is less than 880KB and i can load the ADF and play SWOS perfectly. The problem being is that Im not sure which bits of data ive removed and im worried the game will crash at some oint when trying to access certain teams/leagues.

Is there any way of you, or somebody creating a modified update for me which excludes the more obscure leagues and teams from the game, and so reducing the filesize of the disk so i can repack into an ADF. As long as I have the English and most of European leagues i am happy.

Im so sorry to ask, but im nearly where I want to be!!!

If someone could just send me the data, i can pack an ADF myself. As long as total filesize including grafs, sounds and data does not exceed 880KB.

Regards in advance! Thankyou so much for your help, you are a genius!

Nick

More
11 years 4 months ago #115743 by Synchronated
Hi lescour1
I have sent you a couple of PMs with suggestions.

Turko, the reserve league might be possible and I ll think about it (and how to implement it) before next year s update.

More
11 years 4 months ago #115796 by Zeus[PT]
So, i updated the original database in total pack with the latest synch update (PC - expanded version ), but it crashes in japan leagues --

I already tried with the normal update, but it crashs in icelandic cup, i think

More
11 years 4 months ago #115814 by Synchronated
Have you replaced the correct sws.exe as well as the team data folder? If not, you will definitely get many crashes. The location of the correct sws.exe to replace is in the readme file.
Expanded version crashes only in career mode (Japan career mode should crash but standard competitions should not) and normal update will never crash unless something else is wrong.

More
11 years 4 months ago #115826 by Zeus[PT]
Thks! Now it works :)

Btw, why don t u patch the .exe to remove the 20 year carrer limit ?

More
11 years 4 months ago #115829 by Synchronated
I ve not looked into it enough to know whether it s stable or not; do you have a link to a thread on it? And is it possible on Amiga?
If it works without problems I will patch it in future releases. The original SWOS 96-97 Greek league crash is patched out of my exe files for instance.

More
11 years 4 months ago #115887 by GTSSoccer
hi guys
I m new in these parts, I m a big fan of SS, and I m a total pack v.131 and ve downloaded the update synchronated of 12-13, but in fact even reading the notes I can not play with this ... someone update me can help.
I copied the contents of the data folder to the folder that the game is in SS/Swostp_1.3_/pc_swostp/launcher/team sets/01.
sws.exe then copied the file to the same folder.
someone can help me and say what I m doing wrong? please
regards,
Ricardo

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds