Club for Gentlemen

More
12 years 4 months ago #108209 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
I have a slightly simplier idea, but you made me think of that! Tomorrow I will write it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #108240 by dimetrodon
A very simple and flexible friendly tournament:

Every member can play with any (or all) other member, once a week. The two players agree what type of game or games they would like to play. It can be a single fr, or ooo, it can be a bunch of them, it can be with normal teams, it can be with El Salvador 4th leaguers. The winner can be the player who score more goals, but also can be the one with most red card (unfriendly), or most hit of the post . The two players can play a whole season or a WCup, but single game is enough. After they declare a winner (or a draw) in forum.

It is not necessary to play each week. One can play only twice a year, but ofc players who regularly plays will have more wins (statistically) :)

ASL or home league or any games from another competition can not count (but you can play right after it). So MLS games will go on, beside of this.

The winner of a certain dual will get 3 points no matter if t is a result of 1 or 100 matches. (Draw will produce 1-1 points) On a week you only can play this type of duel only once with a given opponent. But you can play with every members, every weeks, so 12 x 3 point is the maximum per week. (As we have 13 members ;)

If you like this idea you can start this week. Every Monday a new week will start and you can play again! (I will make the table, and the results will be entered as: 3-0 or 1-1)

optional rule: You can decide in a certain duel that on the 1st week he tell you what are the rules (choose teams etc) and on the 2nd week you decide about that against him. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #108241 by dimetrodon
Shorter version:

Play once a week with many other members, with any rules, and post the winners (draw) here!

More
12 years 4 months ago #108268 by Jonathant
Replied by Jonathant on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
It s certainly easier to work out than my proposal!
I think it s a good plan.

More
12 years 4 months ago #108328 by dimetrodon
The first clash:
Man City (jonathant) vs. Bayern München (dimetrodon), the rematch of our CL matches, 1-1 and 3-2, very good games, so Jonath is the 1st winner!

More
12 years 4 months ago #108329 by Jonathant
Replied by Jonathant on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen

The first clash:
Man City (jonathant) vs. Bayern München (dimetrodon), the rematch of our CL matches, 1-1 and 3-2, very good games, so Jonath is the 1st winner!

With a 90th minute winner, and then still time for a chance for Munich after that....absolute classic!

More
12 years 4 months ago #108554 by ruicosta10fc
Replied by ruicosta10fc on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
hey guys, are we playing this league till the end? hope we do :) missing these MLS clashes! :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #109031 by alpino
Replied by alpino on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
New year,new decision...Lets run this cup mates.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds