Club for Gentlemen

More
12 years 6 months ago #105930 by _sox_
Replied by _sox_ on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
hey guys..im really busy in this period...i ll back in few days!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #105932 by swos4ever
Replied by swos4ever on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
eheehe OMG! After trying read the post of Rock, i realized that my english is very bad!! I only could associate the matches played somehow with Tsubasa cartoons :D.
Very nice imagination Rock!
By the way Dime, how much days left to we tell our swos history?? :P

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #105933 by swos4ever
My price:

I was about 11 years old in 1994 and i went met with a friend for he give me the sensible world of soccer 94/95 and i had agreed with him, at the entrance of a shopping center. I had already played the sensible soccer european edition and i had this game at home. It was the maximum!! It was another world compared to other games such as Goal, Micropose Soccer. When i went to met my friend, i take the elevator to go outside, and i had so many joy inside of me, I JUMPED, JUMPED ;D of excited in the elevator until it stops!! ??? I spent from heaven to hell!! I cried : ( for my grandmother and no one heard me for 10 minutes when a neigbour came to save me. I saw her (my neighbour) when she open the elevator door, and i do not remember saying a thank you, i couldnt even had time to these little word Thank you(-Obrigado - in PT Language), but i began starting to run down the stairs already thinking in sensible on my head, and i didnt want too not to be late to meet with my friend. I ran down the streets, was the beginning of the night, and I remember the fresh air came in through my nose and a sense of happiness and chills went inside of my heart. :) :) :) When i arrived still saw my friend sitting waiting for me, but tired of waiting, and prepared to go. My dream came true, he gave me the diskettes, I come home with a run even faster, to put the disk on my Amiga 600. Needless to say that at caming home i didnt use the elevator but the stairs, ;D every care was needed. I dont remember, but probably i had been playing SWOS all that night.

Sorry my english m8s :P

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #105934 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
I guess MINUS 5!

Go ahead! :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #105938 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
Swos4ever! This is a wonderfull story! I like the elevator part so much :)

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #105939 by swos4ever
ehehee i have more funny historys, maybe more 2,3 , but this one are on the top.
So i have already a guarenteed mebership for one year , right Trodon? 8) in 2012 i post the second history.

P.S.But i can tell u on irc chat without anyone know if ure curious about that ;)

More
12 years 6 months ago #105941 by Rock and Roll
Great story fever, thanks for sharing!.
And don t worry about your English, it s excellent compared to my Portuguese :).

More
12 years 6 months ago #105942 by Rock and Roll
Oh, and to read my post you need to know a bit about American sports :).

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #105944 by swos4ever
eheeh thks Rock!! one more thing i could learn here. We write history for things of the past such as the King Arthur, etc..and storys like the Lion King :) eheeh
About the American Sports, i dont like it, because they call football a think they grab with two hands!!It should be named Handball.And i Never realized how a english game was called Sensible Soccer?? :S

More
12 years 6 months ago #106028 by ruicosta10fc
Replied by ruicosta10fc on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen

My price:

I was about 11 years old in 1994 and i went met with a friend for he give me the sensible world of soccer 94/95 and i had agreed with him, at the entrance of a shopping center. I had already played the sensible soccer european edition and i had this game at home. It was the maximum!! It was another world compared to other games such as Goal, Micropose Soccer. When i went to met my friend, i take the elevator to go outside, and i had so many joy inside of me, I JUMPED, JUMPED ;D of excited in the elevator until it stops!! ??? I spent from heaven to hell!! I cried : ( for my grandmother and no one heard me for 10 minutes when a neigbour came to save me. I saw her (my neighbour) when she open the elevator door, and i do not remember saying a thank you, i couldnt even had time to these little word Thank you(-Obrigado - in PT Language), but i began starting to run down the stairs already thinking in sensible on my head, and i didnt want too not to be late to meet with my friend. I ran down the streets, was the beginning of the night, and I remember the fresh air came in through my nose and a sense of happiness and chills went inside of my heart. :) :) :) When i arrived still saw my friend sitting waiting for me, but tired of waiting, and prepared to go. My dream came true, he gave me the diskettes, I come home with a run even faster, to put the disk on my Amiga 600. Needless to say that at caming home i didnt use the elevator but the stairs, ;D every care was needed. I dont remember, but probably i had been playing SWOS all that night.

Sorry my english m8s :P

ahahah.. Nice one mate! XD I can literally imagine you running throughout the streets in Lisbon City crying of happiness! ^^
Btw, one little question, was the elevator from the OTIS company? Cause their elevators sucked so much! :S
Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds