Club for Gentlemen

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #106783 by swos4ever
Replied by swos4ever on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
Finally :) Nice story m8. Very interesting to the community know how was a rise of a star from a small village, to be a world champion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #106869 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
Hey mates, I missed to play - but I swear I ll do better from now on ;)

Let me know when you have time to play!
cheers

More
12 years 6 months ago #106930 by ruicosta10fc
Replied by ruicosta10fc on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen

Dear Gentlemen!

I was slightly busy, but know all the scores are entered!

Seth is on top! And he played 67% of his games. The average is 34% so Just do it! (from our proud sponsor and child labour user)

To see another aspects, here is the win ratio power ranking (sponsored by Starbucks, where you can t get beer)
PALLISTER .800
JONATHANT .643
SCHULLE .583
_SOX_ .500
SETH_RIVER .500
ST.VITUS .500
ALPINO .438
ROCK AND ROLL .417
SWOS_4EVER_FEVER .417
DIMETRODON .083

I would gladly make another table to finally get a table where not Dimetrodon is the last :D but mathematically it is impossible ;)

(sponsored by Starbucks, where you can t get beer) ... ahahah, very creative one! :D

More
12 years 6 months ago #107004 by Schulle
Schulle vs Jonathant

5-0, 3-2

ggs!

some wide shoots taken by the wind ;)
its magic, wizardry :P

More
12 years 6 months ago #107005 by Jonathant
Replied by Jonathant on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen

Schulle vs Jonathant

5-0, 3-2

ggs!

some wide shoots taken by the wind ;)
its magic, wizardry :P

Kansas blew away the flimsy New Englanders twice today. Firstly was a 5-0 spanking, with the scoring opened by a huge long ranger! A second soon followed, and then Lalas scored in his own goal to make the gap too much. A dispirited New England sank to concede further 2 goals in the second half.
The second games started in identical fashion, a long range bit of magic from the Wizards after just 2 mins! After a second goal was conceded, New England s bottom lip started to wobble. But a goal from Burns just before half time gave hope! Then the second half was a great fight, with a late error handing a third to Kansas. There was still time for the error to happen at the other end, but not enough to get an equaliser!
Well played!

More
12 years 6 months ago #107143 by Schulle
@ Dimetrodon, I took some work off from you and entered my results with Jonathant, just to let you know :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #107192 by Schulle
Hey, it seems that this project has become some kinda sleepy...

TIME TO WAKE IT UP AGAIN !!! :)

Guys, let me know when you can play.
Thx

More
12 years 6 months ago #107280 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Club for Gentlemen
Definitely! We have needed this kick!

And not only for MLS!

Maybe we could arrange a club night at November, when we can meet online, and play friendlies or mini-cup or MLS games? What do you all think?

More
12 years 6 months ago #107298 by Jonathant
New England faced up to Washington in the East Coast major league clash of the season! (Well one of them anyway...)

Game 1:
New England s Monty Burns was billed as the star man, and then after only 5 minutes spooned the ball high and wide from right in front of the goal...triggering much abuse from all corners! The game was quiet apart from the abuse until right at the end, when the Burns-meister got his revenge with a 90th minute strike to win the game 1-0!

Game 2:
Washington fought back in game 2, and eventually won 2-1 with an assist from the New England GK who was last seen wandering Westerly out of his area and into troubled waters....

Game 3:
Washington took full control of the series in game three. Arce scored in the first half and again in the second to leave New England floundering. Arce then sealed an amazing hat-trick with a blistering shot from outside the box that tore into the roof of the net before the GK could even see it. A late consolation from New England changed absolutely nothing. 3-1 to Washington.

Game 4:
After all the excitement of the previous 3 games, the last game was a tense affair. Neither side managed to get a goal, and featured New England s M Burns playing on with a broken leg after a bad challenge went unpunished by the referee. In the end both sides were happy with the point, as the clock ticked down to zero: 0-0.

Well played citizen!

More
12 years 5 months ago #107937 by Jonathant
Guys? What s going on? Any more games to be played, who s still in this?

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds