Re: Sep 2010 Update - 2010-11 + Legends + 96/97 / Online / Easy Installer

More
13 years 3 months ago #95495 by Synchronated
OK but get today s final version (v2.1) from the blogspot first :)
It ll need to launch with the corresponding sws.exe or swos2 rather than the default ones. The last update that s compatible with the default executable files is v1.3 (which is also still up, but necessarily lacks Ireland and Korean leagues)
Happy new year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #95501 by ro32x
I m getting a little confused!!
I downloaded v2.1 from here today:
synchronatedswos.blogspot.com/
But cant find v1.3??? Did you mean v1.03?:
MONDAY, 27 DECEMBER 2010
Synchronated 10-11 Update v1.03 released

Also each version of Swos (2010-11,Legends,96/97) uses it s own different [SWOS2] file wrapped in an HDF file. I ve only been editing the 2010-11 file recently, therefore legends and 96/97 will still be loading an older SWOS2 file, so hopefully all is still working fine, unless i ve missed the point here???

More
13 years 3 months ago #95503 by ro32x
01/01/11 Update:
To include a minor bug fix (provided by synchronated)

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #95532 by Synchronated
Yes sorry, v1.03.

Legends, 96-97 and 10-11 v1.03 all use the same (original) SWOS2
whereas v2.x needs to use its own specific one.

Please include both 1.03 and 2.2 if possible, even though now I think 2.2 is actually more stable than 1.03
I think what you re understanding is fine :)

btw v2.2 is now out, as I have hex edited the sws.exe to remove the greek crash that always occurred even on the original 96/97 PC version.

More
13 years 3 months ago #95555 by regjames
Just a note....if you download the new version it overwrites the 2009 version if you have it. Therefore you will lose your saved career.
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=20595.0

More
13 years 3 months ago #95587 by ro32x
02/01/11 Update:
The installer now backs up all your saved careers, tournaments and highlights, before re-installing SWOS.
At the end of the installation, it restores all the saved data back, therefore you should be able to resume a career where you left off

More
13 years 3 months ago #95604 by ro32x
03/01/11 Update:
The new 2010-11 version now has modern advertising boards, goal netting, and actual ball graphics (provided by EreWeGo).
The Legends and 96/97 versions remain un-editied.

More
13 years 3 months ago #95607 by regjames
started a new career as manager of a second division english side. Has anyone found any bargain players, wanna buy a cheap striker whos fast and scores alot! In the older version Emile Mpenza at Plymouth Argyle was great and i need to find someone similar!

More
13 years 3 months ago #95625 by Jonathant
Brilliant stuff. Especially impressed by the MCFC team being in the latest post for the download! I m sold!!
(Personally I might have included Jerome Boateng rather than Lescott, but the latter is in the team at the moment, so you are probably right...)

More
13 years 3 months ago #95638 by regjames
Might just be me but when you try to by a player off of the transfer list and you narrow the search by speed, ball control etc no players come up. The players only come up if you select any ....this only appears to be the case with attackers though

Is it just me?

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds