Re: Progress report - win32 port

More
4 years 7 months ago #141791 by wookkash
I ve got some questions that bothering me and I seek answers but didn t found or get clear ones.

first of all - will there be more divisions like 1. and 2. liga in Poland or 3. Bundesliga in Germany or National League in England? and if not will players be able to add them by themselfs through some kind of editor? because for me it would be fun to climb the ladder in Polish leagues from tier 3 to Ekstraklasa and then take Europe by storm with teams like Błękitni Stargard Szczeciński or Znicz Pruszków or 1.FC Kaiserslautern. are there some researchers taking care of it? maybe you need some help with it if its a thing you want to do?

second - will it be possible to make Champions League with 64 teams. first the eliminations then group stage and then the knock-out rounds (same with Europa League - however I kinda liked Cup Winners Cup idea).

and last one - which is in some ways tied with my first questions - will there be possible to players to edit data (like it was in PES or older versions of FIFA games) and create own team in place of teams that are in game? or footballers in existing teams?

I know people are asking this questions but I just neeeed to know :)

keep up the good work you are doing! I can t wait to get my hands on this game!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #141792 by Playaveli
We will try to bring everything up to modern standards in the future, with as many leagues and competitions added as possible! I hope this answers all your questions.
You can already edit stuff with existing editors... so, yes, you can edit stuff yourself as you can already now.

More
4 years 7 months ago #141793 by wookkash
and now I can t wait to get my hands on this game much more! thanks!

More
4 years 7 months ago #141794 by Playaveli

and now I can t wait to get my hands on this game much more! thanks!

The first release might probably still have same league structures as the original 96/97 game, though... but all of what you have asked is possible and planned in the future!

More
4 years 7 months ago #141800 by wookkash

The first release might probably still have same league structures as the original 96/97 game, though... but all of what you have asked is possible and planned in the future!

it s still a great news for me :)

one more thing that come on my mind - will career mode be longer than 25 years? that s the last question... I think ;)

More
4 years 7 months ago #141801 by Playaveli

it s still a great news for me :)

one more thing that come on my mind - will career mode be longer than 25 years? that s the last question... I think ;)

30, 40.... we can add some options!

More
4 years 7 months ago #141804 by wookkash
oh, the possibilities! :D

More
4 years 4 months ago #142164 by ShaggyDave
Is the game still on course to be released this year (2019), as it's now mid-November, and there's not much year left :)

More
4 years 4 months ago #142212 by Playaveli

Is the game still on course to be released this year (2019), as it's now mid-November, and there's not much year left :)

Of course! Will come out short before Christmas!

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds