Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 8 months ago #25239 by dzem
Replied by dzem on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

I never liked competitions where there were too many player qualifying.

and don t tell me you didn t like 1986 World Cup, please! :) it was the best ever football tournament in the history of discipline. and out of 24 teams, 16 has qualified to ko, that gives 66,66%. :)

Well, I was 3 years old at that time, so I can t say i liked it:-)
But actually I prefer clashes of masters, than giving too many chances for all. But there goes KO for the rest, so that they wouldn t have to finish at the stage phase.

Just wonder why people don t say what they think about it.. for me it s not a matter of life to have any changes to current rules, as actually I like them. But would be nice to hear others opinions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #25257 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Maybe this discussion will clear itself up because of new circumstances.

It could be that we set a group limit of 9 players (due to time reasons) and then play in 5 groups of 9 players each. On 5 PCs.

That would mean, the first 3 from each group will qualify straight (15 players), and the five 4th placed players will play in another league to determine the last second round entry to complete the field of 16 players.

More
16 years 8 months ago #25265 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
I prefer to play as much games as possible in an offline-event. When it s a small oder middlelarge competition it s no problem to make it that way. 12 Players, 2 groups, first three players reach the masterround, the last three players play a second chance round for the remaining 2 places for Quarterfinal, First of Masterround plys 2nd from 2nd Chance group and so on.

BUUUUUUUT....everybody knows that THIS event here isn t a small one. And it s not middlelarge,too. It s Woohoow. And so I think u can t make it right to everybody. Sure, to play 16 matches and then to be out because reaching the 5th place only would be a bit disappointing. Because 16 matches are not that much for such a big event, but I m afraid there s not enough time to play more.

Anyway...I m sure the organizers will decide the right way. So let s see.

5 days to go....

More
16 years 8 months ago #25266 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Palli, this was for PC event now.

For Amiga we can make bigger groups for sure. Because there gets nearly NO time lost in between the matches because of no calibration-pauses of controllers. :)

We try to please both, Amiga and PC players. And as you said righty, this is very hard with so many people.

More
16 years 8 months ago #25322 by Pallister
4 days to go...

More
16 years 8 months ago #25399 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
ARRIVE ON FRIDAY = 2 DAYS!!! _O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

More
16 years 8 months ago #25403 by Pallister

ARRIVE ON FRIDAY = 2 DAYS!!! _O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

WTF??? ;D ;D ;D
3 days to go...

More
16 years 8 months ago #25406 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
i booked my tickets finally! :)

time for warm-up now! where s that bottle?

More
16 years 8 months ago #25426 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Dudes, I wish you much success and have fun! :)

En m4rk en Insane, kom op kerelsss :P

More
16 years 8 months ago #25427 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
and why aren t you going, by the way?

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds