Respect for your opponents

More
13 years 3 months ago #94376 by Playaveli
That thing about some people are more equal than others is pure non-sense to me.

Let s make it simple:
- EVERYBODY on this website, who has cheated in any kind of way, insulted others with swearing words, or did anything which is in the general rule topic GOT BANNED!

That is the only valuable fact, since this place exists!

The facts mt653 wrote about are not facts, but only a personal opinion / feeling / etc!
I always hear or read things like part of community etc etc. If you are not able to tell their names, they simply don t exist for me. Same with the more equal than others people . Who are they? I don t like to discuss about phantoms. That doesn t get us anywhere and is in the true sense of the word baseless .
The thing is: You cannot get along with everyone, not even with all people from your nationality, let alone people from other countries. That is more normal than normal!

But to state it again:
- People who violated our basic rule catalogue GOT BANNED! No matter who it was. FACT!

To remind everyone:
This topic has nothing to do with official ss.de-admin-organized competitions (such as ASL for example). It s ISSF which is a standalone and independent institution (no better word came to my mind now, sorry). Don t mix these two together!
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #94399 by Emmeti

The facts mt653 wrote about are not facts, but only a personal opinion / feeling / etc!

I was not saying I was delivering facts or showing proof of anything, I just said that particular feeling/idea/whatever comes from something you live or see, not from Imagination . Otherwise why would Retri say that? I wonder where that comes from...

To remind everyone:
This topic has nothing to do with official ss.de-admin-organized competitions (such as ASL for example). It s ISSF which is a standalone and independent institution (no better word came to my mind now, sorry). Don t mix these two together!

That doesn t matter in this case...I think Lemon didn t ask for a ban , a walkover, or something in particular.
I am talking about bad behaviour from a member of ss.de, in a competition on ss.de. So this is about ss.de in general...not only ISSF.
More
13 years 3 months ago #94400 by Playaveli
Obviously you aren t able to or just unwilling to tell names! Too bad.
But be carefull, you are sitting in a house of glas. In the anarchy in #swos case, Redhair got opped, de-opped and finally banned from #swos WITHOUT any reasons delivered to him (did he cheat or insult anyone in this channel? No...). So, were the other people in #swos more equal than him? This is just an example, but pretty much the same kind of behaviour you are accusing us for, or having a feeling about it. In other words: You are not better in that sense. And this is my feeling!

That doesn t matter in this case...I think Lemon didn t ask for a ban , a walkover, or something in particular.
I am talking about bad behaviour from a member of ss.de, in a competition on ss.de. So this is about ss.de in general...not only ISSF.

This competition is standalone! It even has his own website. It only uses ss.de as a platform, but doesn t allow ss.de-admins (look inside of impressum for names) to take over decisions or anything.
Lemon should have reported this to Eleven, who is the other admin from ISSF!
I know he didn t ask for a ban!
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #94409 by lemonheadiv

This competition is standalone! It even has his own website. It only uses ss.de as a platform, but doesn t allow ss.de-admins (look inside of impressum for names) to take over decisions or anything.

Just a quick reply:
Indeed, I didn t ask for a ban.
As I already wrote, I had to report that particular situation and this forum seemed the proper place to do it. After all, every ISSF player comes from this website.
I understand though that this might be considered out of ss.de admin s jurisdiction as far as decisions are concerned. I guess Eleven didn t look at this board.
More
13 years 3 months ago #94410 by Wänä81
The CL or the ISSF-Cups are the same as all other organized cups on the webside (except the league cups maybe). No ban or any other punishments are happen on the side, because of bad behaviour in a cup.

Bans or something like that are only given for not entering official results or for insults. And in the most cases a sorry is enough to avoid a ban. Schulle said sorry...ok, a little bit late, but he did.

But it is good to post that here, so everybody can form his own opinion about Schulle and his behaviour.
More
13 years 3 months ago #94415 by Emmeti
@Playaveli

Nothing much to add here without repeating myself...Waenae s last line for me is enough.

1) Names? Retri basically said: if someone else would do the same thing the outcome would be different in terms of members reaction (but in better english)... I know what he was talking about there and I agree with him.
If you need to know more, ok, I ll do my best to explain to you...but i don t want to be too offtopic, honestly, so let me know.
2) about the #swos channel, you re talking to the wrong person...

More
13 years 3 months ago #94417 by Wänä81

@Playaveli

Nothing much to add here without repeating myself...Waenae s last line for me is enough.

1) Names? Retri basically said: if someone else would do the same thing the outcome would be different in terms of members reaction (but in better english)... I know what he was talking about there and I agree with him.
If you need to know more, ok, I ll do my best to explain to you...but i don t want to be too offtopic, honestly, so let me know.
2) about the #swos channel, you re talking to the wrong person...

What Retrieving said is hypothetical and is proved by nothing! Playaveli said it in this thread and i confirm with him that this is nonsense, baseless or something like that. If any member/admin would cheating in an OFFICIAL competition (ASL, ASL-Cup, national leagues or national cups), he will be banned for sure. Otherwise the admins would make themself implausible for the community.

And again, the ISSF is not organized from ss.de. It s only a cup, like so much other cups here. The ISSF has rules for such a case i think. So please blame the ISSF-admins.

-about the #swos-channel, there are two different opinions about that ;)

Btw. It is good to read the whole stuff here, so everybody can form his own opinion about that all....
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #94421 by Emmeti
Well, actually with is enough I meant:
I agree with waenae, especially the last line :)
Sorry for my english, too bad because it happened the first (or maybe second) time I agree with you...it was just a misunderstanding.

Saying I agree with Retrieving:
I only meant there was no reaction because it was Schulleee , if it was another guy this would be topic of the month, and by the way I never said you protect people that cheat or insult, I am sure you ban people if that s the case.
The only proof I have similar to your idea of fact is that you guys (ss.de admins) post everywhere and at every hour and funny enough the only topic you missed was this one....weird uh?

About #swos...I don t know the two three , hundred opinions, I barely know what you re talking about...

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #94424 by Playaveli

The only proof I have similar to your idea of fact is that you guys (ss.de admins) post everywhere and at every hour and funny enough the only topic you missed was this one....weird uh?

Actually, I did not miss this topic! I posted, as soon as my exams were over! Just look it up.
Redhair is pretty much away these days, ElMichaJ isn t a post-whore like me.
But may I ask you: Why should I post here and point a finger on Schulle? Everyone knows that he isn t the best looser and easily frustrated. That s cold coffee for me and quite boring. And I guess for everyone else, too. Nevertheless it was ok from Lemon to post it, so that new members know what to expect! But for us old blokes it s nothing new and no reason to warm up food from the day before yesterday!
Btw, where was your post in the first place? Or posts from other part of community (who are on your/Retri s/whoever side) ? There was none... weird, too! We all started posting on the same day (24th of Nov.)

The only proof I have similar to your idea of fact is that you guys (ss.de admins) post everywhere and at every hour

^^Again, only a baseless assumption! Or easier said: Only your feeling!
I have some feeling as well: 95% of all your posts in this forum are in topics like this one (or in even worse ones, drenged with negativity). Why is that?

My question remains:
Who are the people who are more equal and who is part of the community ? I am still interested in distinguished answers about that.
More
13 years 3 months ago #94428 by Wänä81
In my case it is very simple! I can t watch the KREC file, because of desync everytime i want to watch it. And i downloaded the file on the same day lemonheadiv has posted the topic.

The other reason is written here before. This is a problem from the ISSF! They have own rules for such problems.

Easy, isn t it?

Btw. I only started to post here, because of your provocation (i have no other word for that).
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds