Supra1, TENCOR, Raikage, TONYMONTANA, DIABLITO banned!

More
12 years 11 months ago #100489 by supra1
hello all 1st of all i do aplogize yes i indeed create a second profile called raikage because i was tired of suspicious in my own league but that was it. Tencor is my brother and i can send u pictures of both of us stop this tony i dont know any tony and im sorry to tony 1st of all and second to swos comunitty and.swosfever dont say bad of me now that im gone u should told me then when i was active not on my back now that was a coward move just because i won most of my games against u and if i play ugly is all i can play its a game everyone is free to play as they want . i hope portuguese players and league dont get hurt b y this is all i can say.wish all the best for u all .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #100490 by swos4ever

swosfever dont say bad of me now that im gone u should told me then when i was active not on my back now that was a coward move just because i won most of my games against u and if i play ugly is all i can play its a game everyone is free to play as they want . i hope portuguese players and league dont get hurt b y this is all i can say.wish all the best for u all .

you re right on one thing,anyone as the right to play as want to and that s why I never criticized you personally, when nearly all the Portuguese community did. But I speak now on your type of game because it s just a matter of finding that you only playing for ranking and npthing else. So for you this kind of the game not have to do with fun, for you is all about the ranking, so i had to refer your gameplay style too, after know that u create many profiles, and maid up dsyncs. Indeed in our portuguese community, since you registered last year at aproximately the same time that me and Seth_River, i reported u many times to Edgar with fakes dsyncs. You tried to cheating we all, and probably u think that ur idea was resulting, but we were always suspicious of you. Who discover Raikage was Pedrito. Seth suspicious that tencor and supra was brothers. Yesterday i spoke with nunoportugal, and he telled me that: Swos i advice u that they (supra and tencor) were the same guy..but u told me that havent any proves.
So our community know supra behaviour about 5, 6 months since him register.He no have a person that defend him, why´s that?? He is a completely cheater, liar and without shame on him face.
Supra, tonymontana u ask me about the proofs?? Same ip dont enough 79.169.86.151? Or are u spending vacations on Supra and Tencor house?
In fact ther is another allegations like Supra, Tencor, Raikage, el Diablito, and TonyMontana appear in chat at about 2:00 am to 4:00, so isnt coincidence thse all guys have the same shedules?
And about the same conversation? Hi ooo? ooo?

Some months ago i was to write at topic of FCLAN that advice the comunnity that supra tried to cheat him, nobody believed in FCLAN

I remember well this discussion, it was a (early) warning form FCLAN. But the situation was not exactly nobody believed in FCLAN but Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat so it was about that. But it should have been a warning, we/me should be more careful.
TBH I was forget who was suspicious then, and it was completely intentional, I don t want to remember anybody as a possible cheater. But that was bad way of thinking from me. Presumption of innocence is important and should not be avoided, but bigger care would be needed if I play with a suspect . But as this phenomenon is less than 1% of the community, better to believe in everybody than be septic, and list the possible bad guys - for me. But time to slightly readjust my mind.

Yes m8, not only you but the whole community...is time to readjust your minds.

I will not continue this conversation, im tired already of this case, and of give importance a SICK guy that he does not deserve.

Regards.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100492 by dimetrodon

Yes m8, not only you but the whole community...is time to readjust your minds.

Friend, don t forget the fun and the 99% of the guys here. :)

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #100494 by Wänä81
Sometimes it is very clear and easy.

Look at the screenshot!

Best evidence is that Tonymontana try to connect to the forum with his passwort on the supra account LOL

And both have the same IP....
Attachments:

More
12 years 11 months ago #100496 by ruicosta10fc
BANG !
POW POW... KNOCKED DOWN !

Im happy now, and Im really sorry for all the damn messed he has caused!

THUMBS UP

More
12 years 11 months ago #100497 by Rock and Roll
Well that was easy :).

Disgraceful....absolutely disgraceful.....
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #100498 by swos4ever
Lol TY  for the good work Wana.
he is really a dumbass.
I think could be a good idea if you could block his ip to protect the SWOS community against future fake registers.

Best regards

More
12 years 11 months ago #100499 by Pysio
Lol? I write on #sensible.pl about month ago supra1 and raikage is the one person but anyone @ nothing doing with this.

I play asl4 with raikage, create game and supra1 join my game wtf (70ms ping) he fast exit and for a moment the raikage join (70ms ping).

More
12 years 11 months ago #100535 by fbnet|Brito
good job.

i said since the 1st time i played vs TENCOR and supra1 that they were the same person.

nice to see this bust :)

More
12 years 11 months ago #100550 by djowGer

I think could be a good idea if you could block his ip to protect the SWOS community against future fake registers.

if possible that would be great...

what a fucking dumbass...

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds