Supra1, TENCOR, Raikage, TONYMONTANA, DIABLITO banned!

More
12 years 11 months ago #100456 by Wänä81
These 5 persons are banned on the mainsite by ElMichaJ!

It looks like these 5 are only 1 person.

You have 1 week to negate the suspiction!

Please post here, if not the ban is also for the forum!

Greetz Wänä

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100462 by ruichi
might be swos fanatic family - one IP address ;)

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #100464 by swos4ever
Yes, unfortunely he is portuguese and our portuguese comunity portuguese are shamed because his behaviour. He played since November all portuguese leagues and cups always telling us that supra and tencor were brothers. The most portuguese players ever suspicious of that. but we had no proves. Was a good excuse said their was brothers.He tryed always cheating not only with these 2 nicknames, but with fakes dsyncs, and his talk agressivity. But he tried always play of diferent way to avoid suspicious. We discover him when recently he created raikage,and we could see that he was with same IP in Portugal. Edgar talking to him, he not showed regret and was banned from our league. However he had the audicity of create another regist in same day as diablito, and a few days later tonymontana. He has cheating in him blood. We can see that in his style of play with shit goals at the front of the net, he is a complete cheater. Only gold to him his the ranking, srn points, he havent the true spirit of swos about fun and fair play. He is a complete disaster to our community.
Some months ago i was to write at topic of FCLAN that advice the comunnity that supra tried to cheat him, nobody believed in FCLAN, and when i was writing about supra and go on defence of FCLAN, the case was already closed.
Have attention because i think that he will continue register other nicknames and will not stay for here.

Attention to that ip 79.169.86.151.

Regards from Portuguese Community.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100465 by TONYMONTANA
im not thi guys u ppl talk about yes i live in portugal but i was born in spain if i have i portuguee ip atm is because i live in oeiras portugal.and i would like to play swos and i have nothyng to do with this other 4 guys what with proof u swos come at me with this ?

More
12 years 11 months ago #100466 by Jonathant
The last thing we want to do is drive new players away. But of course, cheating is just as damaging to the community here. Tonymontana, I hope that you are genuine, and that if so you can appreciate why this problem needs sorted out. Hopefully it can be proved that you are not supra!

More
12 years 11 months ago #100467 by Rock and Roll
My thoughts exactly. Unfortunately this cheating thing seems to have spread to the Euroleague with two possible fake accounts; one British, one Spanish.
It really pains me that someone (allegedly) has gone to great lengths to harm the Portuguese, the Euroleague and the whole sensi community :(.

@Tony:
I hope you understand that the fact that we ve had only a handful of Spanish players join our community over the past year (to be honest, the past few years).
Getting two Spanish applications within one or two days is (although more than welcome) suspicious, especially if the first is proven to be fake.
Like jt said, we really hope you are genuine, and if so we d gladly welcome you to the Euroleague. Please prove you re the real deal.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100469 by dimetrodon
Not exactly the same account thing, but after I have read all this, I have to copy what has happened last week. I never want consider anybody as a cheater (I would rather be naive than paranoid) so then, after 5 sec. of thinking I have decided to beleive what supra1 said, and replayed that match, and forget the case (as it was weird I saved the log). Unfortunately I have no screenshot as it was too late. So I considered to be forgotten, but after all, here it is:

That was ASL2 game, and the 1st match was 1-1, that was a very good, surprise result for me as he is a lot better player, but in that game I played well, and it was more likely to end maybe with victory for me, but it was 1-1, still not bad. After the 1st match, when the 2nd should have started...

Kaillera log
Connecting to 79.169.86.237:27886
Peer replied: supra1 (SWOS @ SensibleSoccer.de v1.02)
dimetrodon Using version: v0r6 (Nov 1 2007)
supra1 Using version: v0r6 (Nov 1 2007) - Things may behave in an unexpected manner if different versions are used
You are marked as ready
supra1 is ready
dimetrodon both players are ready, starting game
Muffin loaded, waiting for Donut.
Donut loaded.
== Everyone Loaded
== Calculated Ping = 89ms
TSYNC_FORCE: 153, 153
TSYNC_CHECK: 324, 324
== Calculated delay 3 frame(s)

gamesync in less than 1 second(s)
default ipm changed to 4
dimetrodon /init 1
supra1 /init 0
supra1 hi team?
dimetrodon hi!
dimetrodon brazil plz
dimetrodon :)
dimetrodon where is yusuke from yu-yu hakusho???
supra1 lol dont see thos
dimetrodon good old one :)
dimetrodon with 114 episodes :)
supra1 will check it out later tho
dimetrodon fight type, but i like the jokes
supra1 hf gl and good games for u man
dimetrodon have fun!
1st match started
dimetrodon good fight
- - that was my comment at the end of the 1 st match
Some seconds later, after 2nd match was started, the ball was on kick-off place:
(so it was too late for a screenshot what I have never made anyway)
supra1 m8 is this correct? 54 ??
dimetrodon ?
supra1 your players where moving strange
dimetrodon why?
supra1 side ways
dimetrodon des?]
dimetrodon it was 1-1 first match
supra1 was the score 5 4?
dimetrodon ??? 1-1
supra1 no i have 5 4
dimetrodon how
dimetrodon it can not be
dimetrodon it is now 2nd match?
supra1 yjays why im asking why where your players moving sideways?
dimetrodon on your side?
supra1 i see your keeper atm
dimetrodon 1st or 2nd match?
supra1 1st 88 mts
dimetrodon it is des
- -Here was my 5 sec of thinking if I would belive in des - yes - and lets continue as it was a des
dimetrodon in my side it was 1-1!
supra1 shit out and in again let me reset modem then
dimetrodon the first
dimetrodon ok
supra1 irc
Cant quit while in game
dropping game

IRC log
(21:50:12) dimetrodon-9183: strangest des i ever had!
(21:50:16) dimetrodon-9183: i have scored in des?
(21:50:27) supra1: from 52 mts foward your players where moving sideways
(21:50:34) supra1: 1 mt reset
(21:50:36) dimetrodon-9183: ok
(21:51:45) supra1: ok go now i had antivirus stupid scan started 5 mts ago
(21:51:55) supra1: 79.169.86.237
(21:52:08) dimetrodon-9183: is it ok now?
(21:52:18) supra1: yes it is sorry for this good now
(21:52:22) dimetrodon-9183: ok
(21:52:58) supra1: enter again pls
(21:52:59) dimetrodon-9183: ok
(21:53:25) supra1: 79.169.86.237
(21:53:35) dimetrodon-9183: nothing
(21:53:53) dimetrodon-9183: i try to be the host, ok?
(21:53:58) supra1: now
(21:54:05) supra1: did u did update safe disk?
(21:54:09) dimetrodon-9183: sure
(21:54:17) supra1: ok now should work then

It was worked and the 2 games was an easy victory for him.

As I don t want to thinking about cheating I just tell the story to some friends. The strangest part was I can believe he scored 4 in a des, but me scored 3? It could be an official record! What has happened in his side between 52th to 88th mins?

Sorry I have not told this story before, maybe it would have been better choice to let anybody know about. I have made another mistake too: Yu-Yu Hakusho have 112 episodes, not 114. ;)

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #100471 by dimetrodon

Some months ago i was to write at topic of FCLAN that advice the comunnity that supra tried to cheat him, nobody believed in FCLAN

I remember well this discussion, it was a (early) warning form FCLAN. But the situation was not exactly nobody believed in FCLAN but Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat so it was about that. But it should have been a warning, we/me should be more careful.
TBH I was forget who was suspicious then, and it was completely intentional, I don t want to remember anybody as a possible cheater. But that was bad way of thinking from me. Presumption of innocence is important and should not be avoided, but bigger care would be needed if I play with a suspect . But as this phenomenon is less than 1% of the community, better to believe in everybody than be septic, and list the possible bad guys - for me. But time to slightly readjust my mind.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100472 by TONYMONTANA
just tell me how can i prove i am who i am ??and i will do it i only want to play thats all.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100485 by Rock and Roll
@dimetrodon: yep, that looks like cheating to me.....even I m not bad enough to concede 3 goals after desynch :)
@tony: I think the first thing we re all waiting for is for Supra to say something here.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds