SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 5 months ago #145500 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Highlights BUG in SWOS2020 version 2.4.1 >> 2nd goal of 3 goals NOT saved in Highlights, see this Youtube video:
I have not other data, as I thought Auto Save Replay was on, but it was not. So I also did not save the View Highlights file. It was just an amazing header at the edge of the far post, so very dissapointed with this bug.

plz check out and confirm following items
1. there is a reproducibility in case of 2.4.1?
2. this issue happen in case of 2.2?
3. there is a reproducibility in case of 2.2?

Thanks for giving me some insights into the debugging proces. Well, I will just put this down as a glitch as it is hard to repreduce (and this was mainly the frustration of missing one fantastic header goal, that I will probably will make again someday ;-) ). And I have my career for Liverpool now in the 2.4.1 version, so that is what I will be using in the future too. So if it would occurs again, would the Saved Replay / Saved Highlights file be any use for debugging?

Not really debugging. But just save a few more highlights and report back if this error happens again. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145501 by captaincofresi

Highlights BUG in SWOS2020 version 2.4.1 >> 2nd goal of 3 goals NOT saved in Highlights, see this Youtube video:
I have not other data, as I thought Auto Save Replay was on, but it was not. So I also did not save the View Highlights file. It was just an amazing header at the edge of the far post, so very dissapointed with this bug.

plz check out and confirm following items
1. there is a reproducibility in case of 2.4.1?
2. this issue happen in case of 2.2?
3. there is a reproducibility in case of 2.2?

Thanks for giving me some insights into the debugging proces. Well, I will just put this down as a glitch as it is hard to repreduce (and this was mainly the frustration of missing one fantastic header goal, that I will probably will make again someday ;-) ). And I have my career for Liverpool now in the 2.4.1 version, so that is what I will be using in the future too. So if it would occurs again, would the Saved Replay / Saved Highlights file be any use for debugging?

Not really debugging. But just save a few more highlights and report back if this error happens again. Thanks!

okay, contacting Starwindz about this directly as I now have a Replay and Highlight file, with again the 2nd goal not saved.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145554 by ckf
Replied by ckf on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Good morning,
Thank you for all your precious work and the sweet upgrades you made, you're great!
Btw I found some bugs in the new practice mode, I attach the replay file, I don't know if you will be able to open it (when I try to open, the game crashes) so I'll try to explain what I see.

In case of throw in, and more often in case of corner kicks, the opposite keeper starts running after the ball going off the boxes and leaving his position.

I know it's a bit confusing, but I'm not that good in speaking english, for any question I will be around
bye

Not a goal scoring superstar hero
Attachments:

More
2 years 4 months ago #145557 by richardjj627
I've just upgraded to v3.0 and notice that every mouse click within the game opens a browser tab and takes context away from the game.
I have also tried a complete fresh install of 3.0 and this does the same thing.
My PC is running Windows 11 if that helps?

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145558 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

I've just upgraded to v3.0 and notice that every mouse click within the game opens a browser tab and takes context away from the game.
I have also tried a complete fresh install of 3.0 and this does the same thing.
My PC is running Windows 11 if that helps?

it seems you use OpenGL Shader. mouse clicking issue on OpenGL mode will be fixed in the next update. before resolving this issue, please turn off "NEW AND TIPS TICKER" option in the OPTION menu
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by starwindz.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145559 by captaincofresi
Thanks for all the new upgrades Starwindz and Playaveli, just great work for just two people. I have not seen any bugs, apart from the allready reported Replay files not working, for Full Replays as reported by others. For me this is no bother, as I just use View Highlights since I just have so many already of these I want to go through to make a goal scoring collection now that the colors have been fixed ;-).

Must have (stopped playing v 3.0 due to this, will just keep playing the stable 2.4.1 until this is updated and the bugs for highlights are fixed):
- Animation of three SWOS players in menu: If I click fast on a menu item to skip this animation, then please do not resume the animation when I return to the Main Menu screen. Or have the option to turn off the animation in the Launcher beforehand.

Nice to have:
- Before View Highlights / Replay opens have these options:
* * * Turn off the Replay Control HUD (so that you do have the option to record everything, on Cup Finals it blocks the Cup between the benches on my pitches). And for my Bandicam Full Screen recordings I would not want that Control HUD on screen.
* * * Show what the controls are beforehand: Cursor keys control the Forward / Rewind (left / right) and the Speed Up / Slow Down (up / down) - since these controls does not change anyways to the 'current controller' on my re-defined controls on the USB keypad, that has zero control during the View Highlight / Replay.
* * * Set speed to 0.5 from the start.
- In Practice, it would be nice to always have a goal kick on your own goal line instead of a reset on a corner. So you can practice that, how to kick out a ball to your team. What high balls / low balls might work (as opponnents will ruin quite some of these I think).
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: added a personal 'must have'

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145561 by captaincofresi
Well for v3.0, now found a couple of bugs:

- Pressing H at the end of the match always crashes the game. Happened for me on both the CL 2005 challenge and a match during a DIY tournament with Liverpool.
- After opponents goal, on kick-off, the pass-back is no longer working. Only on start kick-off and halftime kick-off.
- On View Highlights - players appear out of nowhere / dissapear a lot. On default 1.0 speed forward, when there is no change in speed / direction. And also on all other settings. Seems to be a general bug, not related to speed or direction.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: two additional bugs

More
2 years 4 months ago #145562 by richardjj627
Your suggestion appeared to fix it, and can confirm 3.0.1 also did the same too.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145564 by richardjj627
The game seems to revert to mouse control regardless of what input method I select.
This is on a Windows PC running 3.0.1.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145565 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Press PLAY MATCH with your desired controller! Not with mouse button! :)

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds