SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 5 months ago #145427 by captaincofresi

When I use my local pitch Fustal pitch pack I am developing, in the Extras, Demo game it keeps crashing after about 1 minute in. Edit: tested it also with the LIV pitch pack from the DLC, same things happens.

please upload the crash report file

ok, here are the crash reports from october 6th for the Demo crashing.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145428 by starwindz

When I use my local pitch Fustal pitch pack I am developing, in the Extras, Demo game it keeps crashing after about 1 minute in. Edit: tested it also with the LIV pitch pack from the DLC, same things happens.

in the case of friendly mode (com vs com), same crash happens?
demo game mode of current version may have some bug...

More
2 years 5 months ago #145429 by captaincofresi

in the case of friendly mode (com vs com), same crash happens?
demo game mode of current version may have some bug...

Well, I did now run several cpu vs cpu matches, and it did not crash there. Although with slightly different setting, Normal mode instead of Expert mode. Then again, I do not think that should matter that much. For the demo it mostly happens, when I start the demo game over and over again. So start the match, see it is the wrong pitch, press escape try the next one, still not the right one, escape and the next one (because pitch selection is not working, even when it is on for this feature). And often I just want to have a quick look / test if my new designs are working that is.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #145431 by captaincofresi
Will this bug be fixed in the next version finally? When creating a new DIY Tournament, first time I can use the space bar for spaces between the words. Each next time, for the next DIY tournament, while in the program, the spacebar does not function anymore when editting the title!

Now I need to exit and restart eacht time I want to use spaces between words for the DIY title.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: typo

More
2 years 5 months ago #145433 by captaincofresi
The uniform selector, the reset button does not seem to work properly for the home uniform. Whenever I change the home uniform of a team, play a match. And then for the next time press reset, it does not reset to the default home uniform for that team.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145471 by mmelon
Replied by mmelon on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi. I am trying the swos 2020 adf version. I am running it on the minimig core on a mist 1.4. It works trying to play a friendly until I choose England then premier league. After choosing premier league it crashes and reboots. Any tips for configuring minimig to run the adfs?

More
2 years 5 months ago #145472 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Use the HDF version please!

More
2 years 4 months ago #145480 by mmelon
Replied by mmelon on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi. I’ve managed to get the hdf working on my mist 1.4. I managed to save a career to a blank adf, but when I came to load it back, there were no files listed. Also trying to format the blank adf again results in a disk full message. Hope I can get this going. Was having a fun time.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145481 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I remember there was a glitch with saving on the MIST. Just try it again, it should work.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145482 by mmelon
Hi. I tried with an adf newly created in winuae. I wasn’t able to save career. It said dial full quite quickly. I also tried formatting from within swos again. It formats each sector but after a while says disk full. I appreciate a Mist isn’t an Amiga, but if you ever hear of a fix please let me know.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds