Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 8 months ago #134476 by Paranormaljoe
I think the missing element : turkish and russian legue player transfermarkt value x0,7 and 10-20 team transfermarkt value x1,2 20-30 transfermarkt value x1,3..
if player play in national team. : in uefa or fifa list 1-15 ranking team and 1-15 game play to the nationateam.and transfermarkt value x1,2
15-30 game play to the nationateam 1,3 and 30 nationalteamplay value 1,5.
: in uefa or fifa list 15-30 ranking team and 1-15 game play to the nationateam.and transfermarkt value x1,1
15-30 game play to the nationateam valuex1,25 and 30 nationalteamplay valuex1,4.
: in uefa or fifa list 30-60 ranking team and 1-15 game play to the nationateam.and transfermarkt value x1,05
15-30 game play to the nationateam valuex1,2 and 30 nationalteamplay valuex1,3.
ranking 60 and others 1-15 game play to the nationateam.and transfermarkt value x1,01
15-30 game play to the nationateam valuex1,15 and 30 nationalteamplay valuex1,2. conversion factors . and ranking sample to be determined .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #134478 by Sida79
All those things already influence the player price. In fact, the major means of making money for my town s top club is:

1. make friends
2. have friends field your crappy players in the national team
3. watch their TM price rise immediately
4. sell them for a nice profit

:D

• Janko4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 8 months ago #134527 by Janko4
I saw some finished national teams. Please rename Russian Fed. to Russia. There is also not German Bundesrepublic or Belgian Kingdom. Also Korea Republic would be probably better with name South Korea.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 8 months ago #134528 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update
Quick question - when will the updates start being put together for the English leagues? I only ask because we re obviously in a frantic transfer window at the moment, and it would be a shame for the teams to be out-of-date before the update is released.

Just want to also congratulate Playaveli on his organisation of this update - it s wonderful to see. I d love to contribute but with two sons (the 2nd of which is only 2 weeks old) I m struggling to have any spare time!

Much love to you all,
steve o

More
7 years 8 months ago #134529 by Playaveli
Deadline for team files = 30th Sept.
Check: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26242.0

Transfer window closes end of August!
Of course, all summer transfers will be included.

• willbar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 8 months ago #134549 by willbar
I am doing of Malta league teams. One question - why some skills are rated from 8-15 and others from 0-7? I know they are the same but anyone knows? for wage expenses? skills improvement? I am using rating between 0-7 only.

• willbar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 8 months ago #134550 by willbar
Also, in editor i have an option to change the number of teams in premier league. I have 10 premier league teams and 5 non league - old version. Can I change from 10 to 12 and leave 3 non league teams only? Or should I stick with the rules of swos 96/97 of ten team in a league?

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #134551 by Playaveli

I am doing of Malta league teams. One question - why some skills are rated from 8-15 and others from 0-7? I know they are the same but anyone knows? for wage expenses? skills improvement? I am using rating between 0-7 only.

Malta league (and all other leagues) is already assigned to someone else:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26241.0

Sorry, mate! Assignments are closed for now.

Or have you agreed with Rock and Roll to take over Malta?

Also, in editor i have an option to change the number of teams in premier league. I have 10 premier league teams and 5 non league - old version. Can I change from 10 to 12 and leave 3 non league teams only? Or should I stick with the rules of swos 96/97 of ten team in a league?

If you do Malta, leave 10 premier, and 5 non-league. Do not change 96/97 structure.

More
7 years 8 months ago #134552 by Rock and Roll
I haven t heard anything, but as I posted before, if someone wants Malta, they can take it.

More
7 years 8 months ago #134553 by Playaveli
ALGERIAN league (team.042) uploaded, beta status:

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds