Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 9 months ago #24793 by dzem
Replied by dzem on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Well I ve got flight to Frankfurt Hahn.. but I will ask him about his route, so maybe it works out, thx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #24805 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
So, is anyone training for this big event ? :)

This tournament was a great chance for my friends and me to gather again every night and play until 4-5 am... it s great fun (almost a party) but I am so tired now :| I think that when I come to Pirmasens, I will sleep till Monday ... I started great winning 5 out 5 tournaments (5-6 players), but now I struggle to win every game. As my preparation period goes on, I am getting worst :| Last night I was 2nd and that was a great result considering my awful play. Friends are telling me to sell them my ticket for 10 euros because I don’t worth that much :) But on the other side, I am trying some new combinations, players are tired ;)....etc... and they will be in top form by the next week.

That is all from the training camp in Serbia ;)
Best wishes to all.

More
16 years 9 months ago #24807 by Marin Parushev
Great MCT,

I hope we won t stay up until late night when I come to Belgrade. We will have an early plane to catch ;)
Still I think we will have time for 1 tournament + some friendlies.

More
16 years 9 months ago #24824 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Great MCT,

I hope we won t stay up until late night when I come to Belgrade. We will have an early plane to catch ;)
Still I think we will have time for 1 tournament + some friendlies.

Yeah! :) But... you will be in Belgrade around 22h, when we get to my city it will be around 22:30, than go somewhere to eat, we could start tournament (6-7 of us) around 23h, and be done around 1am ? That is the best solution... at worst scenario we could end up playing until the plane takes off ;) (7:30 am ?)

(NOTE) There is no possible way that we could play one friendly and no one knows about that. Soon as we turn on the SWOS, there will be 10 people around us (supporters and players).

We will figure out something ;)

More
16 years 9 months ago #24830 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Hehe, nice warm-up out there... but Marin...don t show him the real strengh of online players until Sensi Days! :D ;)

Damn, I need to play some PC SWOS again. Last played in March when I was in Copenhagen. lol...

More
16 years 9 months ago #24836 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Damn, I need to play some PC SWOS again. Last played in March when I was in Copenhagen. lol...

HAHAHA...don t worry, mate! I ll play PC SWOS my first time there in Pirmasens ;D

More
16 years 9 months ago #24841 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

HAHAHA...don t worry, mate! I ll play PC SWOS my first time there in Pirmasens ;D

Why didn t you play pc swos in poland?

More
16 years 9 months ago #24842 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Why didn t you play pc swos in poland?

Because it was impossible to connect my Competition Pro :( . Noone knows how to make it, so I had to play with KB! But no way to play with it for me...

More
16 years 9 months ago #24845 by Marin Parushev

Yeah! :) But... you will be in Belgrade around 22h, when we get to my city it will be around 22:30, than go somewhere to eat, we could start tournament (6-7 of us) around 23h, and be done around 1am ? That is the best solution... at worst scenario we could end up playing until the plane takes off ;) (7:30 am ?)

(NOTE) There is no possible way that we could play one friendly and no one knows about that. Soon as we turn on the SWOS, there will be 10 people around us (supporters and players).

We will figure out something ;)

Sure, this sounds nice.
As to the strength of online players... if the difference is that big I think it wouldn t matter if I show some quality :)

P.S. Is there a way to play SWOS on the plane??? 8)

More
16 years 9 months ago #24850 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
to train u need a partner... mine is gone :(

i think iv played 20 pc matches since last sensidays.. against computer is no option for me

BUT DAMN LETS BATTLE!!!! 2 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZAYYYYYYYYY

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds