June 2013

More
10 years 9 months ago #119046 by Blazej_Bdg
Replied by Blazej_Bdg on topic Re: June 2013
tomorrow i will tidy this topic up.

and here is my favourite way last time :)
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/i5SqkqJCjPw[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #119047 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: June 2013
sick..

More
10 years 9 months ago #119050 by dzem
Replied by dzem on topic Re: June 2013

sick..

agree

More
10 years 9 months ago #119051 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: June 2013
:O

10 years 9 months ago #119052 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: June 2013
a blazej way of scoring.

at least it was no header goal :D

but i know these free kick style of him :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
10 years 9 months ago #119056 by Blazej_Bdg
Retrieving | Searain - Please choose 3 of your 7 goals that i should enter to this contest.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119059 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: June 2013
uhm, 1, 2 and 7 I guess, I wasn t aware we were limited to 3 goals tbh though, I wouldn t have posted that many to begin with otherwise. ;)

Also, I can t seem to find your goal HIL/KREC? Not that I care eh but they made me go to great lenghts to assure mine were posted/uploaded for some reason (as if it matters, once you allow goals Vs. the CPU what s the point lol :D)...

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119063 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: June 2013
True!
Blazej, please attach highlight file to your goal! Thanks mate! ;) (Otherwise your goal has to be ruled out if handled strictly) :-\

Can t find the old topic now, but once we agreed on that to be mandatory (for various good reasons).

So far, good work!! It s a pleasure to see this competition alive again.

More
10 years 9 months ago #119065 by Blazej_Bdg
Yeah, it was a goal scored vs CPU. I can t playing online for a long time. But there is my first message in this topic:

Hello everyone, after long absence, we re starting with this project again. Every goals that you score online or vs CPU are available in this month. Just send us a .HIL file or recorded goal, and we ll used it in this topic.
And there is a limit of your goals - 3 each month.

I said that, in this month every goals are available :) Even vs CPU :)

And there is my HIL.
Attachments:

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119066 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: June 2013

Yeah, it was a goal scored vs CPU. I can t playing online for a long time. But there is my first message in this topic:

(...)

I said that, in this month every goals are available :) Even vs CPU :)

Which is unprecedented for this competition, isn t it? But I guess it was necessary to have just about enough entries to reboot the event, so it s cool.

In my humble opinion however, goals scored Vs. the CPU should be ruled out from future contests* as they re far easier to pull out (since there s basically no opposition in the way, for instance CPU does jack shit to stop nearly any sort of header).

Point is, against the kinda competition I play online on daily basis (some of which are nothing short of world-class players) scoring less-than-efficient-albeit-spectacular goals is certainly no trivial feat, besides, it has become increasingly harder because people have gotten used to headers, combos and the likes and they re much better at defending them than they were a couple years back (i.e. they won t just stand around waiting for you to connect your standing header as the CPU does, they ll attack the ball and actively try to anticipate your next move to throw off your striker), thus, cranking those goals out (while still trying to win the game, no less) is several orders of magnitude more difficult (and satisfying, I might add) than just playing shooting gallery against a clueless CPU controlled team.

Get what I mean?

Next month no more CPU goals pls! ;)

*Also, KREC s should be mandatory, since, AFAIK, there s no way to tell whether it was a multiplayer match or not unless you re watching a KREC (the numbers popping on top of players sort of give it away). KREC s are also useful to figure out when the goal was actually scored.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds