June 2013

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #118573 by Blazej_Bdg
June 2013 was created by Blazej_Bdg
Hello everyone, after long absence, we re starting with this project again. Every goals that you score online or vs CPU are available in this month. Just send us a .HIL file or recorded goal, and we ll used it in this topic.
And there is a limit of your goals - 3 each month.

Now this contest start again!

First goal in this month belongs to Playaveli . In memory if Pipo Inzaghi... born offside!

Link:

Video:

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/HXtc2U0q8Ew[/flash]

Next one is a power header by Xflea .

Link:

Video:

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/P7BiojCJr1s[/flash]

Now we can watch another goal scored by Playaveli which looks like Arjen Robben s goal vs Barcelona Arjen Robben s goal vs. Barcelona .

Link:

Video:

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/pMLSp-cnkYM[/flash]

And there are 3 goals scored by Retrieving .

1. reverse banana + nice finish

Link:

Video:

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/5YOKjnloxJY[/flash]

2. Headers combo with 442

Link:

Video:

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/OOdVBzKoLis[/flash]

3. Another 442, 4x headers combo going the side route

Link:

Video:

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/CXntpEXP3yw[/flash]

And last one is a new free kick-trick by Blazej_Bdg .

Link:

Video:

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/i5SqkqJCjPw[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #118903 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: June 2013
In memory if Pipo Inzaghi... born offside!
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/HXtc2U0q8Ew[/flash]

Attachments:

More
10 years 10 months ago #118919 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: June 2013
power header

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/P7BiojCJr1s[/flash]
Attachments:

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #118996 by Playaveli
The type of goal is well known, but the angle is difficult.
Precision is the key... It resembles Arjen Robben s goal vs. Barcelona in the first leg of this year s CL semi.

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/pMLSp-cnkYM[/flash]
Attachments:

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119002 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: June 2013
Haven t recorded anything in a long ass while, this competition made me feel like .krec ing my matches again tho (also, Bandicam is amazing for capturing videos, it uses very little resources compared to stuff like Fraps or Camstudio and it s free, the only drawback is the watermark but w/e). :P

So here s my entries (there might be more to come though):

1. reverse banana + nice finish [HIL in the following save folder, name s GOTM1 : www.mediafire.com/download/4kevvd85q6ni2dk/save_GOTM.rar | HDF: www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf]
[flash=800,600]www.youtube.com/v/5YOKjnloxJY[/flash]

2. Headers combo with 442 (which I almost never use, I m a 523 guy) [HIL in the following save folder, name s GOTM2 : www.mediafire.com/download/4kevvd85q6ni2dk/save_GOTM.rar | HDF: www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf]
[flash=800,600]www.youtube.com/v/OOdVBzKoLis[/flash]

3. Headers combo through the side [KREC of the matches: www.mediafire.com/download/m0uaml1aqtb3t70/HILSnKRECS1.rar | HDF: www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf]
[flash=800,600]www.youtube.com/v/s-5DBBXCw7c[/flash]

4. Dat shot [KREC of the matches: www.mediafire.com/download/m0uaml1aqtb3t70/HILSnKRECS1.rar | HDF: www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf]
[flash=800,600]www.youtube.com/v/U_tmpD947Ow[/flash]

5. another cross + header [KREC of the matches: www.mediafire.com/download/m0uaml1aqtb3t70/HILSnKRECS1.rar | HDF: www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf]
[flash=800,600]www.youtube.com/v/ZBKrANZs1Qw ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/flash]

funny thing is, all of these goals were scored over the course of 3-4 matches, it just shows when I play balls to the wall to impress and keep pumping out those low % scoring attempts (such as combo, flamboyant headers, etc.) as opposed to playing it safe in order to win by a large margin at all costs.

More
10 years 9 months ago #119006 by Playaveli
Nice goals there!
Pls attach krecs and/or highlight files! Thanks!

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119008 by Retrieving
#3, #4 and #5 should be here (I m pretty sure #3 and #4 were scored in the same match but don t remember which one cause we played like 3-4 in a row, probably the last one or second to last, #5 should be in the 2nd match of the series): www.mediafire.com/download/m0uaml1aqtb3t70/HILSnKRECS1.rar

and (although the teams were the 96/97 ones, J-Allstars = Brazil) you need this hdf (current italian one) to run it (unless you can playback files with Total Pack after choosing the Sensibleita database, haven t used the TP in a while due to compatibility issues though so I dunno if you can actually do that): www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf

I ll figure out which krec the others belong to later (is there a way to tell which is which in the records folder? They aren t indicized as they are in the Kaillera Playback list and my records folder looks like this: img594.imageshack.us/img594/9686/a9ye.jpg :o).

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119014 by Retrieving
couldn t be arsed to dig for the .krecs in that mess so I opted for the .hil files instead, hope it s ok; ADF View however refuses to work on my PC so I can t extract the ones for goals #1 and #2, they re in this save folder though (look for GOTM1 and GOTM2 ): www.mediafire.com/download/4kevvd85q6ni2dk/save_GOTM.rar

of course they both require the latest Sensibleita hdf posted above (the one currently in the Total Pack). :)

EDIT: included the files for goal #6 and #7.

More
10 years 9 months ago #119015 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: June 2013

ADF View however refuses to work on my PC so I can t extract the ones for goals...

ADF view doesn t work on Win 7 etc. for me either.

So try Double Commander: doublecmd.sourceforge.net/site/eng/download.html (Total Commander freeware clone), along with the AmigaDX plugin: www.totalcmd.net/plugring/amigadx.html
Extract pluging to whatever folder you like. Start DC, and go to options plugins add plugin choose extracted file and make it handle extensions hdf and adf .

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119040 by Retrieving
thanks Djowger, I ll try it out and see how it goes.

couple more goals, enjoy:

6. straight 3x headers combo [HIL in the following save folder, name s GOTM3 : www.mediafire.com/download/4kevvd85q6ni2dk/save_GOTM.rar | HDF: www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf]
[flash=800,600]www.youtube.com/v/obdvCKMh-Pg[/flash]

7. Same match as goal #6, another 442, 4x headers combo going the side route. [HIL in the following save folder, name s GOTM3 : www.mediafire.com/download/4kevvd85q6ni2dk/save_GOTM.rar | HDF: www.clpweb.net/swos/contenuti/hdf/Stagione/swos.hdf]
[flash=800,600]www.youtube.com/v/CXntpEXP3yw[/flash]

I ve also fixed all of the entries by adding KREC/HIL/HDF download links beside each video.

Still got a week or so before the end of the month too :P

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds