Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #119170 by FIncad
Hi!
I read this topic through and cant wait for new update. Any news about that and what new features it will include?
Althougt this 2.0... version is really good too. Here are couple of ideas for the future updates
- employees: Maybe PR-person, who helps the keep up the popularity of the fans and sponsors (increases them when team is doing well, and decreases the loss of them when team is not doing so well). Maybe also in PR-screen you should be able to establish (with costs of course) magazines, sports bars, fan shops, tvchannel etc. to lure more fans and sponsors.
- employees: maybe Mental coach, who helps to keep up the player good trend (increases positive trend and so on.).
- Maybe some kind of a formtable of all your league teams (last 6 played) connected with trend-attribute or something.
- summertime (june/july) your team could go to a training camp for like a 2 weeks to boost up players every value. You could choose different kind of a camp (levels reasonnable to excellent (levels like 1-5), better is more expensive of course) and also choose intensity (bigger the intensity, more changes player values go up but also more risks of injuries)
- Autoselection of your team MVP at the end of the season. And UEFAs and FIFAs players of the year awards. Maybe too hard to include this on i guess.
- Transferlist of free agents (players whos contract is expired), you could negotiate with them and try to sign them with out transfer fee of course.

And also i agree with these ideas in this topic before
- simulation speed should be lower (or be choosable), autoshow of the leaguetable after the match and so on.

Thanks for this great game. Cant wait for the new realease. Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Fincad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #119175 by King D.A.

Hi!
I read this topic through and cant wait for new update. Any news about that and what new features it will include?
Althougt this 2.0... version is really good too. Here are couple of ideas for the future updates
- employees: Maybe PR-person, who helps the keep up the popularity of the fans and sponsors (increases them when team is doing well, and decreases the loss of them when team is not doing so well). Maybe also in PR-screen you should be able to establish (with costs of course) magazines, sports bars, fan shops, tvchannel etc. to lure more fans and sponsors.
- employees: maybe Mental coach, who helps to keep up the player good trend (increases positive trend and so on.).
- Maybe some kind of a formtable of all your league teams (last 6 played) connected with trend-attribute or something.
- summertime (june/july) your team could go to a training camp for like a 2 weeks to boost up players every value. You could choose different kind of a camp (levels reasonnable to excellent (levels like 1-5), better is more expensive of course) and also choose intensity (bigger the intensity, more changes player values go up but also more risks of injuries)
- Autoselection of your team MVP at the end of the season. And UEFAs and FIFAs players of the year awards. Maybe too hard to include this on i guess.
- Transferlist of free agents (players whos contract is expired), you could negotiate with them and try to sign them with out transfer fee of course.

And also i agree with these ideas in this topic before
- simulation speed should be lower (or be choosable), autoshow of the leaguetable after the match and so on.

Thanks for this great game. Cant wait for the new realease. Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Fincad

Some nice ideas.
I recently played Anstoss3 to collect some new ideas.
Problem is to implement a feature so it has some kind of influence.
Main focus is on the new simulation mode, which rely more on the strength on the single players then some random calculation.

@Amiga disk mode:
The problem with the useage of a HDD is that i have to seek/save a SWOS file at the right place in the HDD file.
And that is much harder cos i have to search the HDD on byte/block basis to find the right place for a save file.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121148 by wookkash
is there another problem with download? cause it doesn t work for me. rs make it private again?

More
10 years 5 months ago #121157 by King D.A.

is there another problem with download? cause it doesn t work for me. rs make it private again?

the download is still available.
You just have to press the button Download on the bottom left corner or simple click the checkbox beside the file to and then download selected file to downlaod the file.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121159 by wookkash
ok, so it simply doesn t work on opera. i tried on mozilla firefox and works perfectly. will check it later.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124725 by super_hoops1967
does anyone have an active link for the swos manager? the links on the 1st page are dead.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124975 by joddy
Shame this is dead , its such an intelligent way to move SWOS forward

More
9 years 9 months ago #124976 by super_hoops1967
does anyone still have the setup for this? i cleared down my downloads folder (DOH!) so don t have it anymore :(

cheers

More
9 years 9 months ago #125052 by King D.A.
download link updated.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #125493 by Emmeti

Shame this is dead , its such an intelligent way to move SWOS forward

download link updated.

I never used your application but it s easy to understand you did a very good job.

I don t understand one thing... Is this project dead?

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds