Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

• teso1987
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #113912 by teso1987
Hi!
I m having trouble with this new update, when I start Swos total pack, error message pops up its not a valid integer value , and then when I want to quit SWOS TP this message pops up I/Q error 32 , I only can exit the program with Windows task manager. Anybody else having the same problem like me? Tnx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #113919 by St.Vitus
Same problem here. Win7 - 64 bits.

More
11 years 6 months ago #113926 by starwindz

Hi!
I m having trouble with this new update, when I start Swos total pack, error message pops up its not a valid integer value , and then when I want to quit SWOS TP this message pops up I/Q error 32 , I only can exit the program with Windows task manager. Anybody else having the same problem like me? Tnx!

You mean Amiga total pack?

If yes, please delete C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\ini\setup.ini and restart the total pack again, and then the total pack will be run properly. This bug will be fixed soon.

• teso1987
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #113927 by teso1987

Hi!

You mean Amiga total pack?

If yes, please delete C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\ini\setup.ini and restart the total pack again, and then the total pack will be run properly. This bug will be fixed soon.

Yes, Amiga total pack. Done, now all works fine! Tnx! ;)

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114035 by carling476
Sorted sound and a few mistakes on pitches

wikisend.com/download/737138/SWOS SUMMER PACK 2012 COMPLETE.zip

• SWOS9697
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114048 by SWOS9697
Im having problem installig the total-pack for pc. It gives me trojan horse and other malware. Avast picks this up. Some people recommend to start the game with a different file but I cannot find that launcher file anywhere ?? Once I extract files I get amina and pc installation ?

Also, I am using Win7 SP1 64 bit system. Hooked on 47 LED Samsung TV.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114054 by starwindz

Im having problem installig the total-pack for pc. It gives me trojan horse and other malware. Avast picks this up. Some people recommend to start the game with a different file but I cannot find that launcher file anywhere ?? Once I extract files I get amina and pc installation ?

Also, I am using Win7 SP1 64 bit system. Hooked on 47 LED Samsung TV.

Total pack does not have any kind of malwares or trojans. Please refer to the previous posts about your question.
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg113670#msg113670
The executable is launcher\launcher_p.exe .

More
11 years 6 months ago #114055 by starwindz

Sorted sound and a few mistakes on pitches

wikisend.com/download/737138/SWOS SUMMER PACK 2012 COMPLETE.zip

Thank you for the nice update. But the total pack update for this may not be ready in this or next week since I am very busy and the development environment of my notebook for the total pack is currently being re-installed for some problem.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114058 by carling476
Thats ok im happy to wait one question when capturing a screen shot in total pack ive captured many screens by alt f5 but cant seem to locate where they are??? there not in the capture folder either

oh yeh i have a gforce graphics card and want the best possible graphics for playing SWOS ive tried all whats in total pack and found that some on the list like hqx2 when in game play the sound lags a little even at 20000 cpu cycles and when put up to max it starts to make controller not work could you recommend the best to use.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114063 by starwindz

Thats ok im happy to wait one question when capturing a screen shot in total pack ive captured many screens by alt f5 but cant seem to locate where they are??? there not in the capture folder either

oh yeh i have a gforce graphics card and want the best possible graphics for playing SWOS ive tried all whats in total pack and found that some on the list like hqx2 when in game play the sound lags a little even at 20000 cpu cycles and when put up to max it starts to make controller not work could you recommend the best to use.

Regarding the screenshot feature, Alt+F5 does not work after adding the feature of two joysticks support. This bug will be fixed in the next version. Before releasing the patch, press Control+F5 to get the screenshot.

For the screen filter and CPU cycles setting, I will check it out but it will take some time.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds