Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
11 years 8 months ago #113557 by Manuel
thanks mate, Swos alive thanks your job !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #113652 by Sholomo
hey gus
i have problems with this mega pack because the file pc_swostp.exe was found as a virus, at first I thought it is just typical false positive. So I sent the file to AVIRA lab to test it, and they gave me this information back:file has been determined to be MALWARE . Our analysts named the threat TR/Rogue.kdv.694037. The term TR/ denotes a trojan horse that is able to spy out data, to violate your privacy or carry out unwanted modifications to the system. Detection is added to our virus definition file (VDF) starting with version 7.11.39.156.

Second I tested it with virustotal.com, and I saw the file was already tested before, 6 out of 41 antiviruses has found it as malware in that previous scan. I tried to do rescan, and now 18 programs found it as malware: www.virustotal.com/file/1d96ad93d151433d...analysis/1345117644/
so it means more and more antiviruses is catching this as malware.

I guess the reason for that is automatic update checker or something? Is it possible to change that in future so we can manually decide if we want to update or not? Only way to start this game is to disable AV.
Is there a way to download just SWOS total pack, older version?

More
11 years 8 months ago #113670 by starwindz

hey gus
i have problems with this mega pack because the file pc_swostp.exe was found as a virus, at first I thought it is just typical false positive. So I sent the file to AVIRA lab to test it, and they gave me this information back:file has been determined to be MALWARE . Our analysts named the threat TR/Rogue.kdv.694037. The term TR/ denotes a trojan horse that is able to spy out data, to violate your privacy or carry out unwanted modifications to the system. Detection is added to our virus definition file (VDF) starting with version 7.11.39.156.

Second I tested it with virustotal.com, and I saw the file was already tested before, 6 out of 41 antiviruses has found it as malware in that previous scan. I tried to do rescan, and now 18 programs found it as malware: www.virustotal.com/file/1d96ad93d151433d...analysis/1345117644/
so it means more and more antiviruses is catching this as malware.

I guess the reason for that is automatic update checker or something? Is it possible to change that in future so we can manually decide if we want to update or not? Only way to start this game is to disable AV.
Is there a way to download just SWOS total pack, older version?

Total pack does NOT have any kind of malwares like that. I think that it may be caused by internal function of pc_swotp which runs launcher\launcher_p.exe . BUT it is not malware. In order to avoid this mis-diagnosis, please run launcher\launcher_p.exe directly instead of pc_swostp.exe .

More
11 years 7 months ago #113758 by Sholomo
thanks for your help starwindz. also this issue now seems to be gone, as I kept complaining and sending the file to different AV laboratories to test it, and finally Dr. Web and AVIRA both responded and recognized the file as false positive, the update for AVIRA which won t recognize it anymore as malware will be out in few days.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #113866 by starwindz
* PC SWOS-Total Pack updated to V1.35
(Carling s New Summer Pack 2012 added)

Please update via built-in updater OR
download and extract the following file manually( www.sensiblesoccer.de/amigatotalpack/pc/update_v1.35.7z ).

For more information about this, please check out this link, www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=24885.0

More
11 years 7 months ago #113869 by carling476
How do you get the total pack to work where do you extract it to???????

More
11 years 7 months ago #113875 by starwindz

How do you get the total pack to work where do you extract it to? ??? ???

1. Download Mega-Pack including PC and Amiga Total Pack, and extract it.
* Mega Pack download link: www.mediafire.com/?31nn6ee2b32bl8y

2. Install PC Total Pack setup file from extracted files.

3. Run and update PC Total Pack via built-in online updater
OR
Download and extract the update file manually to installed Total Pack folder such as C:\Program Files\PC SWOS-Total Pack.
* Update file download link: www.sensiblesoccer.de/amigatotalpack/pc/update_v1.35.7z

Thank you.

More
11 years 7 months ago #113876 by starwindz
1.35 update of PC SWOS-Total Pack has some problem about sound mods. I will release new update to fix this problem soon.

More
11 years 7 months ago #113896 by starwindz
2012-09-01
* PC SWOS-Total Pack updated to V1.35a
(Installation problem of Carling s New Summer Pack 2012 in total pack fixed)

Run and update PC Total Pack via built-in online updater
OR
Download and extract the update file manually to installed Total Pack folder such as C:\Program Files\PC SWOS-Total Pack.
- Update file download link: www.sensiblesoccer.de/amigatotalpack/pc/update_v1.35a.7z

More
11 years 7 months ago #113910 by starwindz
Screenshots of Carling s new summer pack 2012 (Pitch graphics) are shown as below.

Run and update PC Total Pack via built-in online updater
OR
- Update file download link: www.sensiblesoccer.de/amigatotalpack/pc/update_v1.35a.7z

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds