Amiga 1200 problem with swos

More
16 years 4 months ago #34694 by Playaveli

ok.. then i don t have it. I only got the 2 disk (cracked version) of Swos 96-97 which you sent me. No original swos disks

Hm, I am sure Palli can bring his discs for the ASC #2. Then you can try to copy them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #34716 by HairFU
I also could bring SWOS 96/97 original Version with me to the cup if we need it. Have you the same Kick Rom on booth Amigas?
I could also bring a CF Card Reader and CF Card with me and a Workbench Version on disk, wich can use CF Cards (so we could Copy things from PC to Amiga if needed). You have a normal 2 MB Ram Version of Amiga or you have a Harddisk in it and a Ram card?

More
16 years 4 months ago #34721 by djowGer
Please bring it.. I recall it to be the same on both machines.. the standard 3.0 kick rom. Both are without harddisks.

More
16 years 4 months ago #34732 by djowGer
hmm.. i ve been thinking about if there could be missing some hardware parts in the amiga, eg. ram blocks or something like that. is there any way to check the hardware specs. from a piece of software or command.. so i can compare the two amigas specs? im guessing all amiga 1200 had about the same specs to begin with, but maybe the previous owner removed something a while ago.. im just guessing here.

More
16 years 4 months ago #34738 by Playaveli
Start your Amiga while hold down right mouse button. See what happens and write it here please.

More
16 years 4 months ago #34757 by djowGer
OK... i ll be away for the rest of the weekend untill monday.. but i ll test it then.. thx for all the help.. i really appreciate it..

More
16 years 3 months ago #34943 by djowGer

Start your Amiga while hold down right mouse button. See what happens and write it here please.

nothing happens on both amigas..

More
16 years 3 months ago #34949 by HairFU
Have you other original disks than Superfrog to test if it work?

More
16 years 3 months ago #34952 by djowGer

Have you other original disks than Superfrog to test if it work?

nope :( i ve tried almost every disk i have.. some work once and a while and then they dont.. it is really getting on my nerves. some experts on amiga.dk says it should be the floppy drive, but its brand new from vesalia.de.

im running out of ideas..

More
16 years 3 months ago #34974 by Wänä81

That´s wrong !!!!

You must hold BOTH mouse-buttons ;)

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds