Re: 1750EURO SWOS Championsship 2.june 2007 in DK (on Amiga - offline)

More
17 years 7 months ago #12192 by djowGer
I personally don t like the idea of money getting involved with swos like some others said in this thread... but there s two sides of this.. a lot of people already wants to play in the tournament, and more people are apparently interested from other countries than denmark.. which means it will be a big event, maybe even bigger than sensi days ;) the more international people the better i think..
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 7 months ago #12193 by torpedo
While i dont t have anything against the idea of the tournament, it will be the shame, if it will encourage more people to come than for SensibleDays, just because you can win some money.

Guys, what s wrong with you? Are we playing 10 years old game for money??? Isn t it better to make money working instead, and play SWOS for fun?
More
17 years 7 months ago #12224 by Gloam
Wow that s an awful lot of money, pity I have no chance of winning it, anyone need a pageboy?
More
17 years 7 months ago #12349 by hot2not

Hello all.

If we want to get players from Europe, will you come if there was NO PRICES?, or a small price?... We have holded DanishOpen since 1998 with small prices, and now we will holded a great SWOS championsship, and the only way we think to get people from The Nederlands, Germay, England or ?? - if we have a great prices, and now its is toal of 1750EURO cash. (first price: 1000EURO)

We will still have fun and drink beers on DanishOpen, and a big party after the DanishOpen, with good music etc.

We hope many will join the games. All profit of the DanishOpen is going to Aid.

swos.amigaclubdanmark.dk

Best Regards

Brian Kornum
aka
FC Hot2Not.
Chairmand, DanishOpen SWOS.
More
17 years 7 months ago #12354 by swoozh
More
17 years 7 months ago #12368 by torpedo
More
17 years 7 months ago #12410 by djowGer
Hehe.. The organization that holds the tournament is an AMIGA Club, so guess again why there is no PC tournament ;)
Personally i don t mind.. As i like the amiga version better :)
More
17 years 7 months ago #12421 by swoozh
Well, I can understand that.

But to get more SWOS-fans to a tournament, it is the best to have championsships of both, Amiga and PC!
More
17 years 7 months ago #12423 by torpedo
More
17 years 7 months ago #12460 by hot2not

www.swos.amigaclubdanmark.dk is now online.

You can now sign up for the DanishOpen 2007 in SWOS, please visit our website for more information, the site is still under update.

You can win 1000 EURO in first price.
Lots of good fightprices....

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds