Re: 1750EURO SWOS Championsship 2.june 2007 in DK (on Amiga - offline)

More
16 years 9 months ago #23040 by Playaveli

Last I heard was that he just bought a Ferrari with the money and is on his way to Hollywood to marry Paris Hilton..

Damn..

Maybe you explain this more detailed!
The topic has been locked.
  • rawclaw
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #23438 by rawclaw
Some of you seem to jump to conclusions so I wrote my guess to what happened (I tried to jump highest)
Nothing good comes from flaming people you don t know - its ugly and unnecessary, I tried to say that with obvious sarcasm..
More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #23440 by Playaveli
That s ok.

But what is your personal opinion to this? All we was asking for is an answer/reply to friendly emails... That isn t ugly and unnecessary if it s about hundrets of Euros.

After having kindly asked 10 times (at least for an answer) of course people start to put on some pressure. That is neither ugly nor unnecessary. As I can see you are not a person who waits for his money.
  • rawclaw
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #23750 by rawclaw
I d ask spir or the other guys that didn t get their money if they tried contacting him by mail or phone.. If they got his phone number Id do a search for him and stop by his place..
If thety only got his mail they are kind of fucked, since mail is crap and you can t expect anybody to answer mails..
I did a search on Brian Kornum (krak.dk) and I found two matches.. So if its one of them stop by and see what is happening.. I ll be happy to join in on a road trip and clear this mess out.. Maybe even knock some teeth out :-P
No, but seriosly - words in a forum doesn t make things right and Denmark is a tiny spot on the map, nobody can hide here.. Go find him!!!!!
More
16 years 9 months ago #23751 by M4RK
what a pity

i ve changed my opinion on SWOS pricemoney:

First time theres ( i guess) a tournament with pricemoney and the first time its bingo

how much trouble did money bring in the past

not a good idea.. but i hope the winners will get the money SOMEHOW.. like rawclaw said: Begin the HUNT!

SWOS WITHOUT MONEY = PRICELESS
More
16 years 9 months ago #23756 by Pallister
I must say that I am very disappointed. And I were disappointed too if I weren t a moneyprize winner. I can t understand how Brian could do this. I mean...was it the last Danish Open or what? What did the Amiga Club now expect in case of Sign-Ups for the next tourney? I can t take it serious any longer, sry. Next time organise a cup without moneyprizes...or everyone will laugh about it IMO!
More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #23758 by Playaveli

@ Hot2Not:

If the money is not paid within 2 weeks you are banned from this forum and the facilities of ss.de!
Sorry to say that, but I won t allow anyone to abuse our website/forum for catching people with money which isn t paid in the end.
To allure people with money that is never paid is sheer fraud.

Best regards.

PS: I don t want to disrespect your tournament. It s fine that you gathered players. But this way? No, sorry... That damages the reputation of our community, to which you want to belong.

@Hot2Not:

2 weeks past, nothing happened. NOTHING! -- Banned!

If anybody wants to contact them (without expecting an answer):

- Website... www.swos.amigaclubdanmark.dk/
- email... This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

*closed*
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds