Custom tactick have just killed SWOS

More
18 years 1 week ago #7579 by LIK

So once again , i understand your point playa , but even if i agree with you i don t think we can do much about all this.

I think so too especially for new players, they need some time to understand the game and create their own tactic. So they will use one from a good player or they will lose every game if they try to play original vs custom tactics.

And if I remember it right some players wanted custom tactics so badly because they have created a good one and wanted to play in online, they should be happy now because now they have exactly what they asked for.

I agree and to me it is unfair to play tactick vs default i hate when people do that to new players.
The topic has been locked.
More
18 years 1 week ago #7580 by Playaveli
I understand all your points! And you are right! Absolutely!

Again, I am not speaking for myself. I can live the fact, that people copy paste because I haven t expected anything else.
But this is a bad example for newcomers and again unfair for people who are really willing to do it by themselves.

Of course, there is nothing we can do about it! So just end this discussion as it won t get us anywhere.

@mt: A thread for wall of infamy is not good because it brings a bad taste in people s mouth and will only lead to envy and anger.

Let s stop it here!

---

PS: A note for DIY-players! Keep going your own way. In a long term of view this is the better road to follow.

Cheers!
More
18 years 1 week ago #7582 by Oli O.
Finished. :)
More
18 years 4 days ago #7727 by Playaveli
*currently working on playa2.tac* :D
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds