Custom tactick have just killed SWOS

More
17 years 11 months ago #7252 by RobChef

Call me conservative , but that is my opinion in this subject. ;D

I don t call you anything, I understand what you mean and for sure I hope too that players will create their own ideas.  :)
But on some positions there are not many good positions and we have to be carefull not saying to fast this is just a copy of ... .
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 11 months ago #7271 by Oli O.
Hehe, yeah. Be careful! ;D

But last week I looked at 6-7 tactics in this save.adf download and 3-4 of it were copies of playas with changes... ;D
More
17 years 11 months ago #7431 by Playaveli

Interesting ..

Best example: ASL 1st League Currently seems that I will relegate!
Really hard for me, I always was a plug play player, but now you must have a very good tactic. But my tactic is not good enough like it seems. Creating a successfull tactic is much work of days! Never had motivation or time for it.

hehe, Redhair, it seems as you new tactic is great work... ;) Here comes the Walz again...
More
17 years 11 months ago #7441 by djowGer

Who would want to play only for scoring copy goals (with or without custom tactics) ? and making a tactic only for scoring these goals? Seriously, allowing custom tactics should open up this game, adding more style to our play.

What is more important; a fun game and style, or SRN?!

I couldn t agree more.. especially last part.. To me it seems like some players care more about points than having fun... Swos fun 4ever!  :)
More
17 years 11 months ago #7444 by enbino
Some manager in the world had invented 3-5-2 and may be he is Seep Piontek (i dont know ) then all over the world there is 3-5-2 afterwards
I mean i cant see the point tactics being copied . I wont say that tactic is being copied but tactic became a real tactic so accepted by other teams as a tactic. Sure stealing is not good word and no one wanted to be called as a thief or smthg kinda...
Btw i like playing fio whether they are good or not but if eq on ll be a history bye bye to fioe i would say and when eq on i see alot people taking barca real
or brasil or etc...so what is the meaning of eq off if people are going to take some a few same teams.
We ll make eq off then chose from few teams trying to make it like equal on...
My opinions are these....
See u See u ;)
More
17 years 11 months ago #7448 by Stromberg

Some manager in the world had invented 3-5-2 and may be he is Seep Piontek (i dont know ) then all over the world there is 3-5-2 afterwards
I mean i cant see the point tactics being copied . I wont say that tactic is being copied but tactic became a real tactic so accepted by other teams as a tactic. Sure stealing is not good word and no one wanted to be called as a thief or smthg kinda...

You got some point there :)
More
17 years 11 months ago #7462 by LIK

If someone creates his own tactic which accidentally nearly looks like mine, I won t say a word, cause it was his own work with investing much time and getting a feeling for creating tactics.
Just copying is too easy in my eyes. I didn t spend lots of hours of optimizing for giving other players easy victories .

To me this is is very strange. I would be glad if somone playes with my tactick. Maybe he cold improve it later. Patents are bad thing in nowadays - the progress killer. But i respect your opinion ;)
More
17 years 11 months ago #7463 by Playaveli

If someone creates his own tactic which accidentally nearly looks like mine, I won t say a word, cause it was his own work with investing much time and getting a feeling for creating tactics.
Just copying is too easy in my eyes. I didn t spend lots of hours of optimizing for giving other players easy victories .

To me this is is very strange. I would be glad if somone playes with my tactick. Maybe he cold improve it later. Patents are bad thing in nowadays - the progress killer. But i respect your opinion ;)

yes, but it is unfair to see those players copying your tactic have success and climb up the ranking just because of that. And besides them there are really fair players who try to do tacticst themselves and invest work and time in it (props to Foka here, good man). This is just not fair.

I am not saying they are bad people or whatever. In my is this is simply unfair behaviour. Well, why go the hard way if there is an easy one?!
More
17 years 11 months ago #7473 by LIK

yes, but it is unfair to see those players copying your tactic have success and climb up the ranking just because of that. And besides them there are really fair players who try to do tacticst themselves and invest work and time in it (props to Foka here, good man). This is just not fair.

I am not saying they are bad people or whatever. In my is this is simply unfair behaviour. Well, why go the hard way if there is an easy one?!

Hm, than 90 % of SWOS players here are unfair becuse tacticks are very similar. What kind of comunity of unfair peaople we are ;D
More
17 years 11 months ago #7474 by Playaveli

Hm, than 90 % of SWOS players here are unfair becuse tacticks are very similar. What kind of comunity of unfair peaople we are ;D

sad but true!

But: I can only speak for myself! I think it is unfair! maybe others have a different opinion!
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds