Who did teach u how to play online sensible ?????

More
16 years 8 months ago #25430 by lobo
Although I played my first online games against Cinek (4 lost - what else) I consider Pallister as my online godfather. In first place he told me about playong online when we met at Denmark. Then he helped me to connect my quickshot. I ll never forget that. Big thanks mate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #25432 by Pallister

Although I played my first online games against Cinek (4 lost - what else) I consider Pallister as my online godfather. In first place he told me about playong online when we met at Denmark. Then he helped me to connect my quickshot. I ll never forget that. Big thanks mate.

What can I say, Lobo! It s worth the effort for every new player, but u are a really big talent. That was obviously in Copenhagen. We MUST have u here to play online. So I was happy at this moment I saw u here. And to see u playing a wonderful style of SWOS is a big reward and endorsed my suggestion that u will enrich our great community!

More
16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #25441 by Intermario
Playa was my first teacher in may 2004 ;) I losted 2-18 on sega :D But first game online I played aggainst italian player on kaliera, i have never seen him on channel.

But Micha sent me an irc when I was frustrating writing mail to him :P

More
15 years 8 months ago #47303 by _sox_
I take this post after a year of inactivity (im sorry for disturbing!), but I must pay tribute to my teacher! :-P
since i arrived on ss.de i ve always seen MT653 as my teacher!!! mt653 is gone now, but i need to learn again....so now im inspired to foka and pallister (will they my future sensei ?? :-P ) !!

thanks mt...i hope to see you again!!

More
12 years 7 months ago #105237 by Pallister
Any new replies here? It s great to hear how someone started :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #105928 by ruicosta10fc
pedrito was the man ;) he managed to help me and a few of my generation to start out the first games 8)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #117821 by Playaveli

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #117822 by andib
Think it was SethRiver who taught me how to play online, but met Djowger online the first day on the chat, and then my destiny was sealed :)

11 years 2 weeks ago #117826 by ElMichaJ
well i told djowger, that he has to teach you :D it was adminitrative decision :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132631 by Playaveli
Old topic? Any updates? :)

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds