SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
3 years 9 months ago #143748 by bosy
Replied by bosy on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Playing in the Champions League after winning the Polish league, each year I play with the same teams in the group and then the same in the semi-final, sometimes the same in the quarter-final

Yeah, it's getting boring after a few seasons but that's how it was in an original game

Just because it was so in the original game does not mean that it could not be improved

speak to tha hand cause the face ain't listening

The ball is round and the goals are two - Casimir Montane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #143749 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Playing in the Champions League after winning the Polish league, each year I play with the same teams in the group and then the same in the semi-final, sometimes the same in the quarter-final

Yeah, it's getting boring after a few seasons but that's how it was in an original game

Just because it was so in the original game does not mean that it could not be improved

why were you given the opportunity to report bugs?

More
3 years 9 months ago #143752 by Rock and Roll
This is a known issue guys and the guys will try and correct this sometime in the future but other improvements / bugs have priority.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #143762 by bosy

why were you given the opportunity to report bugs?

i was reporting the same weeks ago. the cups and the tournaments need to be updated but idk if it's a point of a bug report - it's more like an improvment suggestion. + i believe that it can be difficult to be done so no-one gives a s yet fascinated with the teams and all the other updates. neverthless i'd like to see it in the further versions as much as you do.

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by bosy.

More
3 years 9 months ago #143775 by zanpinoz
Replied by zanpinoz on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports
sadece tuşlu dijital game pad lerde sağ sol tuşları hatalı hareket ediyor.

hem analog hem dijital özellikli gam pad ler düzgün çalışıyor.

More
3 years 9 months ago #143776 by lee_cotterill
hey guys, the Northern Ireland league has two of each team in it. I was wondering if it might be a bug or if you might need to include the division below their first division.

More
3 years 9 months ago #143786 by MIJB#19
Replied by MIJB#19 on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports
After closing the Database Browser (either through the [OK] and the [X} at the right top, I get the following error message:
SWOS 2020 Game Launcher
Access violation at address 0041C9DD in module 'GameLauncher.exe'. Read of address 00000004.

More
3 years 9 months ago #143788 by starwindz

After closing the Database Browser (either through the [OK] and the [X} at the right top, I get the following error message:
SWOS 2020 Game Launcher
Access violation at address 0041C9DD in module 'GameLauncher.exe'. Read of address 00000004.

did you update to the latest version via online updater? and what are versions shown in main launcher menu?

More
3 years 9 months ago #143796 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports
There is no Polish team player Kamil Grosicki who plays in West Brom. He is available in the Polish national team, but playing a representative career he cannot be called because he is not in any club.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #143854 by bosy
yo. can be my system or a router but from time to time i can't run a game (the launcher is ok but game wouldn't start and gets back to the launcher) EDIT turns out it has to do with no sound in a laptop (soundcard drivers, won't run without the sound)

by the way thanks for fixing the polish commentary, it's ridiculously good

EDIT 2 can't run the game with no sound in a laptop but turns out either that the launcher freaks out w/o the internet

Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by bosy.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds