Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

• infognaman76
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago #135867 by infognaman76
Replied by infognaman76 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update
Another record!

Why let unnecessary leagues such as INDIA and not enter emerging league CHINA ????

Many good players have come to the Chinese league!

I just want to be my advice!

A big applause to all who have had the time and patience to do this great work but there are errors too obvious and large it should be absolutely correct!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #135868 by Rock and Roll
Easy answers to your remarks:

- The amount of teams per league in 16/17 is the same as it is in 96/97. That means for example we can only put 18 teams in the Serie A as it was in 96/97.
In Spain this means we have to have 22 teams in the Primera.

- Thanks for reporting the Arsenal-Wigan-Hull-Brighton mistake. We ve had a few messages on this topic and we will try to correct it.

- All player values are based on the values on Transfermarkt. Everyone over 85 million gets the maximum value in SWOS, which is 15 million.
This is to settle the whole discussion on player values etc.

- The rules of the update were to keep the same leagues as in 96/97 to show everyone how the world of soccer/football has changed since then. A full update including e.g. the Chinese league instead of the Taiwanese league (India does seem to be increasing in strength etc. at the moment by the way) is something we might do in the future.

- No teams etc. were updated using our feet. Too hard to type that way..... ;)

Thanks for the remarks

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #135869 by Playaveli

Something weird when you choose Arsenal for a career, or buy a player from this team, on the PC version. It leads to Wigan. :P

Corrected that! Redownload and try again!

Thank you very much for all your hard work guys.

I m playing the Amiga version. Andros Townsend of Crystal Palace is shown as being a GK not a left winger. Selecting Hull takes me to Burton Albion.

Selection error fixed.
Sorry for Townsend. Will fix asap! ;)

Why let unnecessary leagues such as INDIA and not enter emerging league CHINA ????

Easy answer: India had its place in original version, so it has his place in this one! ;)

In the championship SPANISH magically regains GETAFE team in Serie A and the SPANISH league magically become 22 teams instead of 20.

Easy answer: League structures and sizes have maintained original, as in 96/97. No magic! ;)

More
7 years 5 months ago #135870 by cinek

Great job! Thank you guys very much.

• infognaman76
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago #135871 by infognaman76
Replied by infognaman76 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update
Friend!

Yours is a policy that I disagree!

I would swos updated with the correct number of teams per league.

I m sorry but a supporter of PALERMO or UDINESE team would feel offended by this exclusion.

For me, this reasoning does NOT make sense!

As regards the values of the players it seems a folly that the card of suarez (15) is higher than that of Pogba (12M).

I m sorry but I think they are different points of view!

Of course I ll do it myself my corrections and if anyone is interested I will be happy to share them.

More
7 years 5 months ago #135872 by Playaveli
You are a bit late. The rules were set half a year ago! Check: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26242.0
Nobody forces you to play this game, but you are welcome to edit your own version!

Good luck! 8)

More
7 years 5 months ago #135873 by Rock and Roll
Exactly, we ll have to agree to disagree :)

• infognaman76
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago #135874 by infognaman76
My friend does not want to be a critique of your work.

I only said that from my point of view it makes no sense to update only the names and values of players based on the 96/97 version of the championships.

Genuinely a thing I would never come up with!

It might as well play the 96/97 version with my dear AMIGA500.

I thought it was an update as those who did Synchronated.

My mistake!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Respect! ;)

More
7 years 5 months ago #135875 by Playaveli
Sure, I didn t take it as critics. Everybody is entitled to his opinion (on here, at least!). :)

• infognaman76
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago #135876 by infognaman76
I will do my update will leave anyway with a good base.

Sorry but I m Italian and I can not see disappearing historic club like UDINESE PALERMO and which also were present in the mythical 96/97 version.

Thanks anyway for the good work ....

I ll keep an eye on your forum and if someone wants to have an alternative version of your I will be happy to share it.

Good night to all! ;) ;) ;)

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds