Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 10 months ago #133599 by xflea
Big date yesterday (20th of May) for my part of the update...

All Copa America 2016 participants provided final lists of 23 players - that means all South America national teams.

Is it a good indicator for 16/17 update? Well... looking eg. at the Brazil squad - not necessarily...

What do you think?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Centenario_squads

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133600 by Playaveli
I think, you are right... Not necessarily a good indicator (for all the teams). :)
Cannot imagine SWOS 16/17 Brazil squad without Neymar...

More
7 years 10 months ago #133602 by whiteulver
Hi Playaveli,

I would like to contribute to Greek Division 1 and Greek National team.

Thanks.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133604 by Playaveli

Hi Playaveli,

I would like to contribute to Greek Division 1 and Greek National team.

Thanks.

Hey mate, great news! It s good to have you on board!
Assignments updated!

More
7 years 10 months ago #133609 by Mozg
Hi guys!

I see that awesome project is in progress! I ll probably wouldn t take part as updater, however Playaveli asked me to prepare file with my set of tactics, and I ve agreed of course :)

Big date yesterday (20th of May) for my part of the update...

All Copa America 2016 participants provided final lists of 23 players - that means all South America national teams.

Is it a good indicator for 16/17 update? Well... looking eg. at the Brazil squad - not necessarily...

What do you think?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Centenario_squads

Playaveli is right, is not quite good indicator. I have plans to release Copa America 2016 squads and .DIY tournament file (as well as Euro 2016 of course :) ), I ll create squads as there were submitted for tournamnet by coaches (Brazil without Neymar), however it s not good idea for the official/unofficial update.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133611 by Playaveli
@Mozg: Thank you very much! With your help, SWOS 16/17 will be released with 3 difficulty modes (standard / advanced / expert) on both, PC/Amiga.
As we have spoken via PM, I will prepare a set of new standard tactics, as well!

More
7 years 10 months ago #133612 by Mozg
I think that different sets of tactics is in fact not a matter of difficulty. Well, for a SWOS-Veteran it will be, because he is just used to play versus computer on standard tactics, and new ones is something that he don t know. However - a SWOS-Newbie wouldn t probably feel any difference in difficulty, because both player and computer can use these tactics :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133613 by Sida79
Probably not many SWOS newbies out there :)

Too bad you can t make AI have better tactics without you being able to access it. It would be fun to see computer kicking butt ;D

More
7 years 10 months ago #133620 by SaintGav
Hi, just a quick question. Does a player in a national team HAVE to have a place in his club team too? I mean, will it cause an error if a player is in his national team but doesnt have a club team as well?

Thanks

More
7 years 10 months ago #133621 by Sida79

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds