Re: SensibleDays 10 in Berlin - 16th to 19th August 2013

More
10 years 8 months ago #119904 by xflea
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119905 by Rock and Roll
Thanks guys. I think it s solved now via a bit of Mathematics.

Reentier - Pallister 6-0 is re-corrected.

That left Bomb/Bromberg/Reentier/Pallister with the wrong points total compared to xflea s photo (that really helped...thanks mate!).

Bomb and Pallister had 3 points less than the picture and both with -4 GD.
Bromberg and Reentier had 3 points more and both had +4 GD.

That means 2 results had to have been wrote down wrong, and both results had to have 2 goals difference.

Easy enough, the only combination to correct goal difference and points was:

Bomb - Reentier was 1-3...corrected to 3-1.
Bromberg - Pallister was 4-2...corrected to 2-4.

Thanks for your comments guys, if anyone still has a picture of Group B or Group D (especially D!)....please post it!

More
10 years 8 months ago #119907 by djowGer
Off topic, but i started converting the videos from the amiga tournament. Final is uploaded now, and more will come:

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25257.0

enjoy

10 years 8 months ago #119937 by ElMichaJ
i have updated amiga swos rankings now.

ali is deserved new leader of ranking ^^

today i will try to enter amiga sensi results :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #119940 by Playaveli
Mistake in PC results, semifinal. Correct is: 2:1 , 2:3 , 0:0 (3:0 AET)

More
10 years 8 months ago #119941 by Rock and Roll
Corrected...thanks mate!

If you don t have time to enter the Amiga Sensi...send the results here Micha!

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #119942 by AndYpsilon
Time for my report.

First of all: Berlin has been a perfect location for Sensi Days. It offers many cultural highlights and is within reach of many european countries. Thanks to ElMichaJ for organizing this event and for booking a nice hostel in and at Wannsee!
...and ofc thanks to Bomb :P ;D

PC-tournament: Well, I really wanted to reach Top 3 at Sensi Days one time after two 4th places in the past. However, I didn t expect it to happen this year – but I m still fine with it ;)
Group stage started with up s and down s but a 5-2 rematch-victory versus Lobo (being down 0-2 after 7th minute) gave me some confidence.
In 1/32 I had tough fights with czech SWOS-veteran GEO. A comfortable success in the first game, a disillusioning loss in the second one and a close win in the rematch. After promoting to 1/16 I found my playing rhythm and beat Pallister, Marty and Rasmus (in an epic offensive battle: 10-8 on agg.). Finally not being kicked out in the semis again, finally a medal – YES!
About the final: I think I ve only participated physically but not mentally. Maybe a bit too happy about going that far in the tournament, maybe too much respect and not aggressive enough – but no time for excuses: Playaveli is the better player for sure!
During the final match of Wimbledon 1991 versus Michael Stich Boris Becker said: „Im Wimbledon-Finale spiele ich mein schlechtestes Tennis!“ This statement has also been true for my SWOS-performance in Sensi Days final.
Nevertheless: Playaveli deserves to be PC-SWOS-champion for the second time in a row and I m still over the moon because of my silver medal!

Amiga-tournament: Insane (where are you mate?) performances of the Top 4 – Ali, Blazej, Marin and Bobbie: congratulations to all of you!
In my opinion Ali and Blazej play „Alien-SWOS“ - some of their moves and goals are just incredible and not human ;)

Further highlights:

- Jon Hare at Sensi Days – finally!
- the „Rock-Family“ Ilona and Colin: It was great fun to meet you (for the first time and again), talk to you and play SWOS with you
- Thomas supporting Micha with hardware transportation
- Lobo s kind words after my little „2nd-place-speech“
- the serbian crew (nice SWOS-shirts, mates) and the czech guys returning to Sensi Days
- Schulle, Paider, HeinAir, Playa, the rest of the German crew and Rock supporting me during the ko-stage of the PC-tournament
- Reentier showing a „Wannabe-Kasparov“ how to play chess
- Andib: Motivation and pure enthusiasm during his matches – but still fair and respectful to all other players
- every year a new song („Oh Gunnar Blase, schieß ein Tor für uns...!“)
- extensive sightseeing with ElMichaJ after the Days
- Hawkz watching Union Berlin - Fortuna Düsseldiorf with us
- and, and, and...

In 2007, Sensi Days have been about rivalry: You could feel a very tense atmosphere during the event.
Nowadays, it s still about tough competition of course. However, the atmosphere is much more relaxed and friendly than in the past. It s about fun and meeting old friends.
People even support players from other countries and in amiga-final the spectators applauded Blazej and Ali for their amazing skills. That s really good to see.

I hope there ll be much more events like this in the future because: Offline rules!

More
10 years 8 months ago #119951 by Coolio_Jack
Happy for my man Ali, not a bad looking final either.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #119952 by Schulle
I have to add some words too.

It was a brilliant Sensidays! Perfect location (altough the bar closed at 11pm immediatley...).
Nice area to sleep, have dinner and play SWOS of course.
(The area would be also perfect for playing some indoor paintball .... so many places to hide in that strange architecture :D)

Well organized by Micha (and Bomb), thx for that.
Also thx to Escher, Pallister, danish crew, Eifel-Crew and those I forgot for getting all the technical stuff running.

It was a fantastic atmosphere, just like Andy mentioned, without any anger or rivalry - everything went relaxed 8)

It was awesome to have Jon Hare on that event, just crazy shit ;D ;D

About my performance at the Days I can t say much, groupstage wasn t that thrilling for me. Knockout on both systems was what I was waiting for - and they ve been thrillers. On PC it was oldschool SWOS with Marty - close finish - great games!!!
On Amiga unfortunately I met Andy. Not only that I was in front 3-0 in first game and had everything under control somehow I managed to get kicked out... Still crazy games.

As I had no big expectations I was fine with my personal results but I will increase my ambitions for next Days ;)

All in all I realized a very high level of SWOS on this Sensidays - there was no easy game at all.
Performance of other players, especially from Knockout on was amazing! So many killer games - great!!

Congrats to winners Playaveli (I had the feeling from the beginning on that you will stay calm and get the cup) and also to Ali (awesome performance of course, so many ideas to score, brilliant SWOS).

Congrats also to the runners up Andy (what a show!! in the knockouts, especially vs Marty - last chance to score and the ball flew like in slow motion, just cut to the center of goal - and it went in!!!!!! - THRILLER!!!!) and to Blazej as well (SWOS level on top - closely defeated in final - your time will come!)

It was a good feeling seeing you all again and I hope to see you next year again!

More
10 years 8 months ago #120038 by Escher89
My personal Highlight: Being surrounded by poles and shouting KURWA!

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds