Re: The SWOS FAQ

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #76853 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
I think you (or I?) think wrongly about what the ticks and crosses stands for. In this topic i noticed a concept calling a tactic with all green ticks . Well, I ve thought that tick means: now it is better than it was before , something like assistant advice. For example, when you are putting an attacker with 3 stars instead of an another one with 1 star, you probably will get the tick. But if you will put our 3-star player instead of 5-star player, you should get a cross. In both cases we are putting the same player into the same position, and get different results. It means that ticks or crosses doesn t mean that now is good or bad, but means that is now better or worse. So, if I ll make some really crappy tactic, then if you change tactic from mine to any original tactic accesible in the game, it will turn out that all the tactics have all green ticks :) I just want to say that there is no such a thing that tactic with all green ticks . There are just tactics better or worse. All is just relative :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76865 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ

The SWOS manual changed my mind.
Of course, ticks are important. It makes the player more sharp concerning his skills.
He will perform better.
Read here (first sentence). That has to be prove enough that it s also important (not only) to go for green ticks.
Why else would it be in the official manuel then?

(page 19 of SWOS 96/97 manual)

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #137304 by gatifun
Replied by gatifun on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
i put it in the correct thread

• MystifiedGum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 8 months ago #137824 by MystifiedGum
Replied by MystifiedGum on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
I look up to players at swos.gazchap.com/ or the editor that comes with the game and see that the highest 3 skills the player has are in the game, abbreviated. For example if they are passing, tackling, and speed and I see PTS next to player.

One thing I notice, though, the defenders I loot at have H and T swapped in the game, or swos.gazchap.com and the editor are wrong, because whenever I see a defender with tackling but not heading for example, the player shows H but no T in the game and vice versa.

I m wondering if it is the game that shows the skill wrong or the search engine and the editor.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137826 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
If H and T have the same skill point number, their order is irrelevant!

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds