Re: The SWOS FAQ

More
16 years 7 months ago #26998 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ

Why do you think I posted the original SWOS manual! ;) Print to burn or to read?

Actually I have the original game including the manual, but I don t remind seeing anything there about keeper skills, so you are going to force to me to read the whole thing again lol. Can you give me the page number at least ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #27011 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
Hehe... I just had a look, and you are right, it s not there.

But isn t it natural that a keeper with higher price value has better skills? Remember, in friendlies the players have no money value but the famous stars. And the more stars a player has the better he is (the more skill-points he has). I see no reason why this should be different for the keepers. More money -- more stars -- more skillpoints (althhough there are no specifics for keepers)!

More
16 years 7 months ago #27030 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
Eheh I thought so ;D

And sure you re right, what I m just questioning is if the keepers might have some hidden attributes or if their skills only relate to the price.
Suppose their skills depend on the price only, in that case if the keeper value goes up in carreer mode then he should become a better keeper, but like you said they don t so maybe there s something hard coded specially for the keepers I have no idea, maybe only swos coders could answer this for sure I guess.

More
16 years 7 months ago #27033 by Playaveli

Suppose their skills depend on the price only, in that case if the keeper value goes up in carreer mode then he should become a better keeper, but like you said they don t so maybe there s something hard coded specially for the keepers

No no... don t get mixed up now. Skills of players NEVER get better if their money value rises in career. NEVER! Not defenders, not midfielder etc...also not goalkeepers.
Skills ALWAYS stay the same, no matter how high the price tag rises.

More
16 years 7 months ago #27095 by Cathaya
Replied by Cathaya on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
Another question: What does it mean when, during a match, you can click on the coach on the bench and make someones head blink? then there is a tiny rectangle on top of the player (in the match).

More
16 years 7 months ago #27096 by Playaveli
Well, that is just to observe him. It does not affect his skills or whatever.
You can do that when he is slightly injured to keep an eye on him. Or mark your team captain. ;)

(Also in the prematch team selection you can mark a player. Just hold fire until his head-icons starts blinking.)

More
16 years 7 months ago #27097 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
But every blinking player (because of being team captain, topstar, on keyposition or injured) is also a target for your human opponent.:)

More
16 years 7 months ago #27477 by Cathaya
Replied by Cathaya on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ
i ve made a custom team, how do I find it in the sensi folder? thx

• nate
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #74943 by nate
Replied by nate on topic Re: The SWOS FAQ

I have a question should be quite easy to answer

can you have 2 players playing at the same time , with a team each in career mode.?

ive been playing this alot on winuae but havent tried it yet , i know it isnt option on xbox

i occasionally play it on pc but havent tried that either.

im sure in my memory on the amiga i used to play 2player on career but i was just a little kid

when i tried to do it on xbox it definetly wasnt possible so i gues that confused me

More
14 years 6 months ago #74988 by Playaveli

I have a question should be quite easy to answer...
can you have 2 players playing at the same time , with a team each in career mode.?

Not possible as also answered in the other topic.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds