Strange problems with Total Pack 1.5, leading to career crashes

• TheTross
  • TheTross's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #121146 by TheTross
Hi folks,

First-time poster here but I have been playing SWOS for more years than I care to (or can!) remember, so I was glad to have stumbled across this forum and the excellent work that has been done to bring SWOSECE kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

I have to say that the Total Pack is absolutely brilliant, but I have experienced a few problems with it at varying points when in career mode:

1. The five substitute players suddenly all become numbered 16 (as opposed to 12-16), with some reserve players being given strange numbers (e.g. a striker with squad number 1),

2. The foreign transfer market seems to become broken, as certain players that are listed in the market have different prices and/or attributes when compared to their price/attributes within their clubs,

3. During one of my careers the game crashed several seasons in, presumably as a result of a non-premier league club (in England) somehow becoming listed as a premier league team as opposed to a Division One team, even though it didn t appear in the premier league table.

For the record, I m running Windows 7 Home and have been using the Synchronated SWOS 12-13 Update v1.2 database on Total Pack V1.5, installed on the system drive. I uninstalled and reinstalled the total pack, but am experiencing the same problems viz. the squad numbers. Has anyone else come across these problems? Is there something wrong I m doing, or do my installs somehow keep becoming corrupted? I haven t used any data editors at all and am using the Total Pack right out of the box, so to speak.

Thank you for any help you can give me :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds