Mozg's overwrited original SWOS tactics ver. 2

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #119613 by Mozg
Hi!

I ve made another version of SWOS with overwrited original tactics. Previous version can be found here www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=17019.0 and was also added to SWOS Total-Pack by Starwindz. This time to create a new set of tactics I used idea that was discussed here www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=24820.0 I ve overwrited some non-used in nowaday football tactics with more popular ones, but kept proper players positions, so computer teams have still proper formations. However, some tactics don t fit the in-game formation view, so better view it in tactics editor.

Default tactics now are:

4-1-3-2
5-1-3-1
4-1-4-1
5-1-2-2
3-2-3-2
4-1-2-3
4-2-3-1
3-1-3-3
4-2-2-2
5-2-2-1
3-2-2-3
4-3-2-1

I believe that these new tactics work better than the ones from my first patch. At this time, i prepared only files that match original SWOS, so carrer mode with Synchronated s updates will crash (but any other competitions will work). I don t play PC version now, so PC file was not tested carefully (as well as carrer mode on Amiga was not tested), so please write when you ll notice something wrong :) To overwrite original tactics just overwrite SWOS file that can be found in attachment (SWOS2 for Amiga, SWS.EXE for PC).

Any suggestions to improve are welcome, so I ll maybe create better version in the future :)

Enjoy! :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• robertomrc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #122752 by robertomrc
Replied by robertomrc on topic Re: Overwrited original SWOS tactics ver. 2
Ola!

I try the tactics in total pack, so i replaced sws.exe in the pc-swos-totalpack\run\p02_swos_97.

but i think that for the 4 defense way, for example in a 451, it s necessary to give at the attacker a little more pressure, imho :)

I attach an image with a change made ​​by me to explain better, note the position of the two central defenders! :)

For an optimal compatibility, i suggest to modify the total Pack s sws.exe file with your last modify, and then add this my suggest (eventually)!

Thank ! :D
Attachments:

• robertomrc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #122755 by robertomrc
Replied by robertomrc on topic Re: Overwrited original SWOS tactics ver. 2
Another attachment:

My sws.exe and tactic amed: 451test.

sò, at the place of USERA tactics, you can find 451test tactic, and make a test!

I try this tactic in friendly mode: i play with ac Milan, and coach Ac Roma: of course I put the Rome with my tactics 451test.

I think that sò, the defense are a little better ;)
Attachments:

More
10 years 3 months ago #122757 by Mozg
Actually I have created a ver.3 of my overwrited tactics, where all tactics were re-done. I didn t put this yet because I just forgot about it :) Maybe I ll put it here today if I ll find some time :) Generally I agree with you that defeders (especially wingbacks) needed to improve.
Of course you can also make your version of all tactics :)

• robertomrc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #122764 by robertomrc
ok, in this days I ll test your ver 3.0 tactics, here:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25498.0

So, we can updating only the post with your ver 3.0 tactics! thank!!

• robertomrc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #122854 by robertomrc

A new 451tactic to play vs CPU! In attachment! :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds