total pack on android

• swosoz
  • swosoz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114945 by swosoz
total pack on android was created by swosoz
gday, is there any possibilty of playing the pc swos total pack on an android device? sorry not very tech saavy lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114946 by olesio
Replied by olesio on topic Re: total pack on android
I do not use Total Pack but from more than month I own Pentagram Tab 8.0 with Android 4.0 and I tested DosBOX Turbo. Unfortunetly is it paid application. But in my opinion do not worth any cent/zloty/euro/any other currency. Why? Because there is problem with emulating many games. Screen joystick on tablets sucks like in many other emulators on tablet and there is problem with access to write/update mounted files on external card. So you can try DosBox Turbo but if you do not want to buy it google it for free *.apk. But unfortunetly versions spreaded on some hosting do not have licence file so when DosBOX Turbo detect that fact it will liimit cycles to probable only 3000. and ofcourse I do not want to support piracy but I have contact with one Polish Android programmer who devlop few aps and we have similar point of view, any emulator of other platform on any OS should be totally free, because many of them use code of free code from UAE like Amiga emulators or DosBOX which also have free source code available. I do not know exacly licence of them, but using big parts of free code to port exacly tools to other platform and earn money on it is not fair and should be violated. I have low programming knowledge and know only Delphi and Windows OS, but if I would like to earn money (even less than few EURO/PLN/DOLAR on my ready to use Delphi codes and hints/answers on question spread on for example Polish forum forum.4programmers.net when I am most active and help as I can - I probable should be a millionaire ;) Like someone said in past: informations wants to be free. I know we live in pirated times, but from my observation many Android developers want to earn on unstable/unfinished projects and only cost which they bear is price of current price, net access price and they free time. In Poland some local governments will have possibility by the law to earn money on tax from rain which falls from roof by gutter to sewerage (depending from roof surface). It is not fake, it is Polish reality , but if we want to earn money for any unfinished/unstable applications which are free in better versions on other OS, we also should pay for air we breathe. Sorry for long answer but I want to say my offtopic opinion what I think about earning on Android policy of many companies. Sorry for my bad English btw.

More
10 years 5 months ago #122126 by pol2381
Replied by pol2381 on topic Re: total pack on android
I can play Swos on android at full speed with the UAE4Droid. Is an Amiga emulator but I canĀ“t use total pack.

More
10 years 5 months ago #122134 by olesio
Replied by olesio on topic Re: total pack on android
Nothing unexpected in that fact. It obvious that you need some Windows emulator for this.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds