Re: Synchronated Updates

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94523 by Synchronated
Best if you edit my existing TEAM.xxx file with SWOES and make changes to the attributes in that I think. So go ahead. Then PM me the TEAM.xxx file :)
Thanks a lot - it s a real shame the western games can t carry this league.

PS Does WS:WE2010 have the second division teams in it? Or will those attributes stay the same/be corrected by you? I did fill in all the remaining slots with second division clubs if I remember correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94540 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Best if you edit my existing TEAM.xxx file with SWOES and make changes to the attributes in that I think. So go ahead. Then PM me the TEAM.xxx file :)
Thanks a lot - it s a real shame the western games can t carry this league.

PS Does WS:WE2010 have the second division teams in it? Or will those attributes stay the same/be corrected by you? I did fill in all the remaining slots with second division clubs if I remember correctly.

Unfortunately Konami likes to milk its franchises to the extreme so World Soccer Winning Eleven (the Playstation 3 japanese version of Pro Evolution Soccer , aka PES ) doesn t have any japanese team in it aside from the National Team (Japan Football Association License).

The only game that s gotten the J.League teams (alongside a fair number of top clubs from all over the world, Europe and South America included, their ratings will be pretty useful for comparison s sake) is J.League Winning Eleven 20xx Club Championship which gets released in July/August only for Playstation 2 (I ve been getting it every year for the past 15 years so I m game for some classic teams as well :D ).

JWE2010CC got both J.League Division 1 and J. League Division 2 teams though so I can fix both np.

Seeing as the SWOS Japanese leagues most likely got less than 38 teams, forJ2 I ll prolly pick the top teams from this year standings - the season ends in December over there - plus Gainare Tottori which won the third tier ofJapanese football leagues, the JFL , with 5 matches to spare and have just been officially promoted by the J.League commitee (so they ll play in 2011 J2 from February onward). it s one of my favourite teams and I ve seen them playing 8~9 times during the past season so I can make up the stats just fine.

The only grey area are the transfers that are already taking place (J.League and Yamazaki Nabisco Cup wrapped up last week and it s just Emperor s Cup from now on til the 31st of December) and the new kits since not all of them have been showcased yet (as of now only Kashima, Gamba and Nagoya got pictures of them on their websites).

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94562 by Synchronated
The Japan file in SWOS only has 28 teams, 14/14.

I have included all the J. League 1 teams and the top xx J. League 2 teams in the file I posted, and I think it would be a good starting point to start with that. Attached is the file again, in case you don t still have it.

Transfers and new kits are nothing to worry about - for consistency, the update should in any case represent the 2010 season only (just like all the other summer leagues). The teams from JWE2010CC should really be what is used, with none of the recent changes made, ideally.
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago #94604 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
I write some datas about (alphapetically) first five squad, but after that, I am not sure what should be the correct method:

I found many discrepanties beetwen real world and SWOS team file. I don t know what is to be done. I just summarize them. There are some strange player, youngsters from the training squad appeara in the starting line-up.

Debrecen
Vukasin Poleksic - On 24 June 2010 he has been banned from every football activity until 30 June 2012 because he did not report that he had been tried put up to prejudice the result of a match twice by unknown people. He have not played this season and won t. Malinauskas is the 1st keeper this season, and Djordje Pantic is the 2nd keeper.

Same situation with Norbert Meszaros. He is not really an RB, either, and Csaba Bernath and Zoltan Nagy plays as RB.

Two of the most important and key player are Yannick Mbengono Andoa (CAM), Peter Szakaly. They are missing, they play as starting players most of the time, and did in last season.

Balázs Farkas is doubled!

Peter Mate, is a typical Center Back, so he is a Defender, never ever played M.

If you want I can make a suggestion with the 16 man squad.

Jozsef Varga is totally bald, he should then blond. M. Malinauskas is blond.

---
Ferencvaros
The team playing 3-5-2 not 4-4-2.

Kulcsár is not LB, and not playing not even as a substitute. 0 min. Same with Laszlo Fitos. They playing in the 2nd squad in the 2nd divison.

Bela Maroti, Denes Rosa are the most important players always as starting player, they are missing.

The starting sqad should be:
Ranilovic - Csizmadia-Tutoric-Rodenbucher - Andrezinho(LW)-Rósa-Maróti-Sztanics-Józsi - Heinz-Schembri
Subs:
Haber
Zoltan Balog D (Tutoric was injuried all season, so in realty he played all the time as RB/D)
Junior RB (BRA)
Bence Toth LW
Miljkovic A

If Abdi is present he should be black.

---
Gyor
GK Radososavljevic is totally unknown back-up keeper, but Stevanovic is one of the best keeper in the league. They should be swapped.

Instead of Marinelli there should be Mihai Nicorec M (ROM)

Tamas Koltai is also missing. He played most part of the matches this and previous seasons too. Instead of Ji-Parana as an LW eg.

---
Haladas
Now Zoltan Aczel is the coach. But at the start of the season not he was the coach.

Gabor Korolovszky is missing as D. Instead of Ugrai.

Adam Simon is midding as M. Instead of Obrics.

Fodrek is striker, not in the starting squad.

---
Honved
Starter GK is Szabolcs Kemenes, Nemeth is played only 1 match (I. Toth playes
0)

Strting A should be Danilo (BRA) and Rouani and subs. are Rufino and Guilherme Moreirea.

Daniel Asztalos is a player from Honvéd II, but he is subs. there, absolutely not in the first squad. Instead him Jean-Baptiste Akassou (CIV) should be playing as M in the starting line-up.

Pablo Coira instead of De Souza Andre, who is totally unknown for google too.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94606 by Synchronated
Thanks - this doesn t paint a great picture for the accuracy of Football Manager, does it! That was all straight out of FM. Not sure what can be done.

If you could find time to do this for the rest of the Hungarian teams, I will do my best to fix things up in this file before release.

I think I will not use any FM data next time.

More
13 years 5 months ago #94608 by Retrieving

The Japan file in SWOS only has 28 teams, 14/14.

I have included all the J. League 1 teams and the top xx J. League 2 teams in the file I posted, and I think it would be a good starting point to start with that. Attached is the file again, in case you don t still have it.

Transfers and new kits are nothing to worry about - for consistency, the update should in any case represent the 2010 season only (just like all the other summer leagues). The teams from JWE2010CC should really be what is used, with none of the recent changes made, ideally.

Alright, I ll stick to the 2010 data then. :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #94609 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
If you have XLS file or something, it would be easier to work with them. Alternatively I can post the 16 squads to every team. (We have not even talk about skill points...)

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94611 by Synchronated
Skill points I ideally want to leave alone. I want to avoid mixing sources as much as possible for this element - whichever game was used for a league, so far, the skill points are exactly as they appeared in the source and at least somewhat consistent as much as they can be expected to be; anything else is usually a matter of opinion. I didn t even change any skill points in England.

I will perhaps try to post an xls later with the data (I m at work now). But honestly, wholesale changes and reimporting the whole of the data... are going to take a long time, and if they start to impede the whole release then they may not happen. So I don t really want to go down that road, especially as this could be proposed for other leagues too. I would rather you posted the changes as you did in your last post, a few per team, and then it is a much easier matter for me to go through the existing file and correct it, with much the same result. If you could do that, that would be great and it would be fixed for release.

It s sad to me that FM s data is as bad as it appears to be in this case. I could tell lots of things were wrong with Hungary just by glancing at real world sources (other leagues thankfully appeared to be much more accurate). However, lessons are learned and it won t be used again as a data source, unless it is the only data source and the purpose is just to reproduce the FM data (which most people seem to be happy with).

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94616 by Synchronated

Alright, I ll stick to the 2010 data then. :)

Great - bear in mind that it s Autumn 2010 though (ie so that Summer transfers to/from western teams have already happened, and we don t get two Shinji Kagawas in the database. Players like Kagawa who are already in the database in Europe could perhaps provide another reference point for skill levels, although I think he is slightly underrated in FIFA, which was the Bundesliga source).

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94703 by Retrieving
dammit, the download link on the SWOES editor website doesn t work...

EDIT: there goes my masterplan, I ll have to wait til I get back home then (unless someone in chat got it)...

EDIT#2: AHH NEVERMIND, it was just my browser acting up lol, I got it now! :D

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds