Re: Synchronated Updates

• grokwick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #94235 by grokwick
Replied by grokwick on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Hi grokwick

But I can t modify them with swos editor v.1.4 (Leagues don t appear after refresh)

Is this Whiteulver s SWOES? I am using 1.3 (I think - as far as I know that s the last version) and an unfinished beta, on which the leagues don t appear unless you put an extra / at the end of the folder address - try that? Using these files will not affect whether they appear or not, as they are no different to regular SWOS data files. Or is it Pablo s editor or an Amiga-based one?

and there s no player founded in transfert market if you saerch by skills (speed, pass etc..) in career mode.

I didn t update the transfer market files yet - don t know if you did this - but they re separate to the team.xxx files, so they would give old data anyway unless you updated them. But no, you won t be able to search by skills (something I have never done anyway), and this is not really a big deal IMO, since
a) the transfer market only ever has about 12 people on it, one or two with each skill , rarely someone useful/that I want, and these are the only people you can search through in this way
b) the visible skills (PVH etc) show the player s actual highest skills, and this can be very useful - the search by skills , by contrast, just shows which ones are in the range 8-15 rather than 0-7, which in the end means nothing in terms of actual skill and as such can be very much deceptive - I wouldn t recommend using it
c) the quick import method to SWOS files I am using only supports the range 0-7 (which is the full range of actual skill) and an update with specific attributes like this would take many months to enter manually :)
(the Premiership will have 8-15 range but only because I did this first and at the time was entering it manually - it doesn t affect the in-game skills).

A workaround for b) and c) would be to manually replace all 7s with 15s and perhaps 6s with 14s once the data is done; we can see about this at a later date maybe... at the moment I think it is low priority, as this wouldn t affect the actual ability of the players or the visible attributes, only that one search function.

When the whole update is done I will update the transfer market files and international teams and release everything together for career mode use; these releases are just for testing and feedback like this :)

Hi all,

well, i use the Pablo s swosff editor v1.4 wich needs to fix foreign market after modifications. There s a bug with Kalshrue in German s league, that stop the game if you meet them in European Cup, but no crash if you don t... You can fix it by changing numbers of cup s qualifiers.

And yes I have a lot of players on transfert market and most (may be all) of them are new players from your updates (certainly due to fix foreign market ) but i understand now why i can t find them.

Sorry for late answer and many thanks for new teams, i will try tonight...

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #94240 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Just send me the list of player will included, and I send you the skin/hair.

More
13 years 5 months ago #94251 by Synchronated
@ Grokwick

I will look into the German bug as it s something I ve come across and fixed in the past.
I haven t got to the fix foreign market point yet as I won t do that until I am finished editing.

@ Dimetrodon

Great, I will get that together in a few days time. Cheers!

More
13 years 5 months ago #94252 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
K-League could be made on Tawianese league. In general, if you would like to update all swos teams, I think good idea is to make some leagues that didn t exist in original swos on some minor leagues that really nobody cares (for example Bosnia on San Marino).

More
13 years 5 months ago #94274 by Synchronated
Mozg - perhaps but only once everything else is in!

+ Mexico

(including full second division from FM. Currently MEX league has 36 teams and on SWOS it had 40, so there are still four of the old teams left in there, worst teams in the second division)
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94290 by Synchronated
There s a bug with Kalshrue in German s league, that stop the game if you meet them in European Cup, but no crash if you don t... You can fix it by changing numbers of cup s qualifiers.

This is fixed now. Both Karlsruhe and Boavista have been moved so that the fix foreign market in PC SWOS Editor runs without a hitch, and therefore the foreign competitions in the game. This is just one of the things I was going to address before final release.

Fixed Germany and Portugal files are attached.
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago #94310 by Synchronated
+ Brazil file with the attributes of the few Serie B teams that make up the numbers redone from FM (these are the last made up attributes remaining, so they are now all from one game or the other)
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94312 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
just out of curiosity, where were the J.League ratings from?

Rosters were ok for the most part (in fact they were actually pretty good quality), the ratings however are off by a mile even for top-tier teams such as Urawa Red Diamonds and Kashima Antlers (big inconsistencies within the league and teams are imho too weak compared to their european counterparts, especially ball control/speed/passing wise) and some kits weren t right either.

I ll prolly take the time to make a 100% accurate J.League/JFL update either in February (when the new season kicks off) or in July (when Konami s J.League Winning Eleven gets released as its database relies upon J.Stats Opta/Stats Stadium real ratings) tho so no biggie, no one (except me) really cares about Japanese football anyway haha. :P

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94313 by Synchronated
Ha, well.

The J.League isn t in FM or FIFA. So the values and lineups come from transfermarkt.de, and the attributes are just automated in SWOES based on the values. So the actual attributes will be... guesses, so they won t be as accurate as any other league in this update.

If you want to fix some of them up and send me the file again, that would be great (remember that the 0-15 range is not linear; 0=8, 1=9 ... 7=15).

More
13 years 5 months ago #94318 by Synchronated
+ Argentina (full league, both divisions, from FM)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds