New game announcement: World of Football..

More
18 years 7 months ago #3364 by Menace
Hey..

Here s a little plug for a football game currently in development by indie-developer Kimera Studios: World of Football

Our ambition is to bring focus back an actual player skill rather than the heavy reliance on the skills of the virtual footballers - so if you hit the goal its only you that made it possible and if it fails you can only blame yourself! =)

There s also the name-in-game feature where you can get your own name (we can not have the names of real footballers). Sign up for national and club teams! Name-in-game

We plan on releasing a very early demo in mid-november to show the most basic gameplay (running and shooting, ball physics and collisions).. Please have a look at our site and look at the forum also where any questions will be answered!

I hope I ve posted in the right forum and I m sorry if I ve wasted your time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 7 months ago #3365 by swoozh
It looks funny, I m looking forward to play the demoversion :D

More
18 years 7 months ago #3368 by Redhair
The graphics look amazing! And the idea with your name in the game is fantastic! I would like to test the gameplay, I can t wait for the demo ..

More
18 years 7 months ago #3369 by Menace
Thx! =)

Yes, the name-in-game feature has proven very popular! We can t wait to play the very basic demo ourselves! =)

More
18 years 7 months ago #3370 by Playaveli
just registered! ;D

More
18 years 7 months ago #3378 by Synk
Hummm looks cool 8) waiting for demo ;)

More
18 years 7 months ago #3384 by skaarj
I ve just looked the screenshots now.. and the graphics seems pretty amazing. Looking forward for playing the demo!

I m just wondering how the gameplay is.. :D

More
18 years 7 months ago #3385 by Redhair
Will it have Netplay function?? Player skill based gameplay means, the man with the joystick has full control?
I will keep my eyes on this game, it s big hope for a very interesting game! I don t like those boring games like FIFA Co.

More
18 years 7 months ago #3386 by Menace

Will it have Netplay function?? Player skill based gameplay means, the man with the joystick has full control?
I will keep my eyes on this game, it s big hope for a very interesting game! I don t like those boring games like FIFA Co.

Yes, multiplayer (game pad v gamepad/gamepad v keyboard/keyboard v keyboard) and online play and LAN will be supported! =) (gamepad or joystick...)

WoF should be a mix of mainly KO, SWOS and a very little bit of PES/FIFA..

More
18 years 7 months ago #3387 by Redhair
Sounds like music in my ears! Again: I can t wait ;-)

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds