SWOS on GP2X...

More
17 years 4 months ago #14457 by Gloam
SWOS on GP2X... was created by Gloam
...Has anyone played it? According to the official website the system offers a a full speed Amiga emulator . I would be interested to know if this is completely true. I mean it would be amazing to get SWOS running full speed on the go, especially seeing as I updated the firmware on my PSP (Amiga emulation was pretty rubbish on PSP anyway, quite jerky.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #14458 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: SWOS on GP2X...
I saw a video at youtube and it looks not really good: youtube.com/results?search_query=gp2x+sensible

More
17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #14461 by Gloam
Replied by Gloam on topic Re: SWOS on GP2X...
Heh, if that is ´full speed´I´d hate to seewhat the earlier versions of the emulator were like! The PSP one is no faster either really. I guess theonly Sensible solution is to carry a small television with an Xbox attached!

More
17 years 4 months ago #14462 by Redhair

More
17 years 4 months ago #14464 by Gloam
Replied by Gloam on topic Re: SWOS on GP2X...
SUZANNE seems to be the best of the bunch. I doubt one would be able to get one at thisstage3though. Stillit´sa nice thought thanks the heads up Redhair.

More
14 years 7 months ago #72023 by St.Vitus
Replied by St.Vitus on topic Re: SWOS on GP2X...
To get back to topic: Managed to get SWOS 96 working on GP2X. For playing full speed you need to disable sound though....

Now I got the follow-up WIZ de.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2X_Wiz - the UAE Port is still a quick dirty GP2X Port. Works good but with sound on its laggy....

Hopefully the UAE Wiz Port will be improved soon....

Ah BTW: I will receive the Pandora Console when its hopefully done... I guess UAE Swos will work full speed in a short time... I will post my experiences regarding GP2X WIZ, PSP and Pandora....

:o

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds