New Star Soccer 4 - Great game at a great price!

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #57573 by EreWeGo
Hi all,

I know some of you are familiar with the excellent New Star Soccer Games. For those who aren t, you can download a demo of NSS4 from their site:

www.newstarsoccer.com/newstarforum/forumdisplay.php?f=61

This is a damn fun game, give it a try if you haven t already. As well as the main game where you control one player and guide his career, you can play Quick Matches , and control the whole team if you want. The other awesome news is that I received a newsletter saying that on the 20th of this month, you can get the game for half price, $9.98 USD!!!!

This is the main part of the newsletter:

NSS4 Special Offer for all users - 50% OFF!

Hot on the tail of the last special offer New Star Games have now teamed up with GameDuJour.com to provide an amazing half price deal for both PC or Mac users! This means that you are able to purchase NSS4 for just $9.98 USD. The offer will be available on January 20th for 1 day only. GameDuJour offer great game discounts every day, but remember NSS4 is only available on January 20th using the coupon code: gamedujour.

Head over to GameDuJour to check out their latest deal!

Easily worth the price IMHO
:)

*EDIT* - Just bought mine - don t forget this special only runs for one day today! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #59102 by Kyon
That is great game but i like swos than :)

More
15 years 1 month ago #59107 by EreWeGo
Yep, nothing can beat SWOS - I think we all agree on that! :D
...but...it s nice to have another decent football game to play now and then, and the solo career thing is quite fun for a change. :)

More
15 years 1 month ago #59108 by Kyon
Yes it is true i played this series first time on nss 3 :)

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds