Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC

More
15 years 9 months ago #44224 by Paider
Lobo - Paider 2-0, 3-3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #44229 by Paider
daimaou - Paider 0-0, 2-4

More
15 years 9 months ago #44247 by Pallister

MY FIRST AND LAST CTWC CUP...I HAVE WEAKEST GK IN ALL CUP...PABLO 6 SHOTS - 6 GOALS...BONGOJOLO 4 SHOTS - 4 GOALS....I WILL FINISH IT BUT FEW PLAYERS HAVE TOO STRONG TEAMS (MY 3 PLAYERS CANNOT IVEN TAKE THE BALL AND OPPONENT S STRIKER IS CAMING IN TO MY GOAL)....CONGRATS TO COOLIO HE DESERVE S TO WIN BUT NOT EVERYONE FROM THE TOP IS PLAYING LIKE HIM...THIS WAS NOT FUN IN 10/40 OF MY MATCHES...NOT BECAUSE I LOST, ONLY BECAUSE I CANNOT DO ANYTHING....

The thing is that playing with weak teams needs creativity...much more creativity than u need with the best teams. I remember some high wins from u in this Edition. How you scored there? And be sure of one thing: Every player from out of every pot had the same chance to get any team. The teams from every of the 4 pots aren t that different...So everyone has the same chances! And that weaker players got a better team is a clear thing!

But anyway, it s good to see that u want to play this cup to the end. Thumbs up for this ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #44248 by Pallister

Root 6:2 AndyPilson
AndyPilson 0:2 Root

Hmmm...:D

More
15 years 9 months ago #44249 by Sheriff
Hey there its only for fun this, i m laughing with my players weakness ingame!!!

More
15 years 9 months ago #44251 by Playaveli

MY FIRST AND LAST CTWC CUP...I HAVE WEAKEST GK IN ALL CUP...PABLO 6 SHOTS - 6 GOALS...BONGOJOLO 4 SHOTS - 4 GOALS....I WILL FINISH IT BUT FEW PLAYERS HAVE TOO STRONG TEAMS (MY 3 PLAYERS CANNOT IVEN TAKE THE BALL AND OPPONENT S STRIKER IS CAMING IN TO MY GOAL)....CONGRATS TO COOLIO HE DESERVE S TO WIN BUT NOT EVERYONE FROM THE TOP IS PLAYING LIKE HIM...THIS WAS NOT FUN IN 10/40 OF MY MATCHES...NOT BECAUSE I LOST, ONLY BECAUSE I CANNOT DO ANYTHING....

You have too much SRN compared to your skills. That s the essence from what you are saying here.

More
15 years 9 months ago #44252 by EDGAR
Replied by EDGAR on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
Edgar_ARG Vs Paranormaljoe 2-1 and 0-2

More
15 years 9 months ago #44253 by ruichi
paranormaljoe vs ruichi 0-2 0-2

More
15 years 9 months ago #44277 by Coolio_Jack
CJ Root 4:0 5:2

More
15 years 9 months ago #44318 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
aliciqNL vs Bongojolo 4-3 4-4

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds