Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #42350 by Pallister
graphix copyright by xflea
June 2nd - August 6th 2008

More VERY soon...

You don t know the CTWC? Click -- a href= www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=375 1st CTWC /a / a href= www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=469 2nd CTWC /a

Be a part of it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #42459 by Pallister
It s time so start the 3rd Edition of the ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC, hunting for a new online record in played games! In the 2nd edition we played around 800 (!) matches, let s break this record ;D

Concept of 3rd CTWC (10th of June - 6th of August 2008)

Depending on your ss.de stats (stars) u get a team by the following draw-mode:

If u have or stars u get a team, where no player has got more than stars
If u have to stars u get a team without any restrictions.

So there will be 4 pots of teams and 4 pots of players which will be drawn. U can see the draw live in #ctwc on 4th of June at 21.00 cet!!!

After the draw everyone knows which team he have to play in this tourney. Those, who were live at the draw know it immediately, and those, who were not there will receive an email on ss.de. SPECIAL: Your team MUST be edited in the Edit Custom Teams section of SWOS with your favourite HOMETOWN- (HOMECOUNTRY) -club (if there are 2 or more players who choose the same team the lower ranked player got it first. So no team will be twice in the competition). So please edit the team you got from the draw with the teamdata of the CURRENT SEASON or the season of 96/97 in the Edit Custom Teams and make a screenshot and post it here in the thread. After I got all teams I make a savedisk which will be used for this Cup.

THAT MEANS THAT WE WILL HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 48 TEAMS / PARTICIPANTS. Sounds a lot, but last time we were 40. So anything is possible...

[move]After the cup is played the places 1-3 and the Topscorer will get a REAL MEDAL with CTWC Gravure by postal service, doesn t matter where they live. This is unique!!! [/move]

[move]
The emblem will be football, this here is an example! [/move]

So if u want to be part of the biggest online event on ss.de sign up as soon as possible by reply here, writing the name of your favourite club, too.

Details of the rules:

The sign up ends at 3rd of June, the draw of the teams will be one day later in #ctwc. Then u have 6 days to send me the screenshot of your team.
The tourney starts 10th of June. Groupstage must be finished until the 10th of July. The K.O. s will last as long as they last, but hopefully they will be finished unitl the Days ;)
To ensure a good quantity of played games join channel #ctwc everytime u join the IRC.
Additionally there will be the CTWC Meetings like we did it in the last edition. This will be EVERY tuesday and EVERY saturday of the groupstage period. So if u re in, join #ctwc on these days as often as u can.

We play a big League with ALL players like this here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=469

There will be daimaou s resultsheet like we had it last time. You have to use it and enter your results there to see your played matches and remaining opponents by one single view.

Matchrules:

2x 3min vs each, equal/Replay off, random pitch, NO CUSTOM TACTS ALLOWED IN THE WHOLE TOURNEY

After the Groupstage the first 16 (or 32 if we are more than 42 players in the final table) Players reach the Round before Quarterfinals

2x 3min +ET if Replay +No Penalties, DIY-Cup, away goals off, equal/Replay off, random pitch

SAME RULES FOR ALL FOLLOWING ROUNDS!!!

If u agree to all these things:

SIGN UP until the 3rd of June ONLY WHEN U RE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR MATCHES IN THE ANOUNCED TIME PLS!!!
Players that didn t played 50% of their matches til 1st of July will be disqualified from tourney and all results will be erased. So please...it s a lot of work to enter results for me...don t let me work for nothing and sign up only when u play your matches. Thx a lot!

p2p-rule: U can only play p2p if your opponent agrees!

Any questions? Feel free to contact me on ss.de mail!

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #42460 by Pallister
SIGNED UP!!!

with
FSV Mainz 05

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #42461 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
I am in!!!

STOMIL OLSZTYN

Attachments:

More
15 years 10 months ago #42462 by Schulle
FC Hansa Rostock will join :)

count me in !! :D

More
15 years 10 months ago #42467 by Ryan
Replied by Ryan on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
Im IN !!!

Fófó - www.cfbenfica.net/principal_ind.html

;) My heart team!!

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #42468 by daimaou
CTWC is back!!!!!! Yihawwwwwwwwwwwwww

IN GAME

My team will be SC Salgueiros. I will use the team from their last season on professional leagues before club went bankrupt.

More
15 years 10 months ago #42473 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
Rakow Czestochowa is in.

I will use the 1994 team roster. The year they advanced to premiere league, where they played for 4 next seasons.

More
15 years 10 months ago #42474 by CD32FAN
I am in!

More
15 years 10 months ago #42476 by Lord Pablo
Pablo JUMP IN. Later I check my team and I give photo

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds