SWOS 2011-2012 Champions League

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #106002 by dimetrodon

Strangely zenit are listed in the Swos database, but not in the Russian league in the game itself.

It is not strange, as it is a none league team (= below the lowest league, in this case not in the 1st league - as Manuel wrote they have a shifted season by the way). There are lot of teams like this in SWOS. You can face them in Cup, and you can buy players from there, but you can not choose them, and you can not be the coach of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #106003 by dimetrodon
I think to play with fresh teams is a bit too complected, as it needs special technical caution. It is no problem for me, but my guess that it will cause problems. As you decide Johnathan, I support both solution.

But I totally agree that we had to replay the real matches, with the real groups, with the real CL structure.

(Have you listened my mp3? :) )

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #106010 by Jonathant

I dont get it - is there team choice already or will we do that later?!

We will start the team choice later. There s no problem with requests being made now, but it doesn t guarantee you anything!!

I think to play with fresh teams is a bit too complected, as it needs special technical caution. It is no problem for me, but my guess that it will cause problems. As you decide Johnathan, I support both solution.

But I totally agree that we had to replay the real matches, with the real groups, with the real CL structure.

(Have you listened my mp3? :) )

It wont play for me, I dont know why. Thanks for the efforts though! I understand there is a difference, but I still think there is a similarity... :) But then I am fortunate to be here on the pages and not need any foreign language skills.....so as an untrained moron I think its close enough for me! :D

However, I have been very stupid. BATE Borisov are not Romanian, they are from Belarus!! What a clown, I have been looking in the wrong country!! Duh!
So, by my stupid system, the team most similar (to me at least) is either Fandok Bobruisk or Shinik Bobruisk.....but, I think it best to award the Belarus team place to the team that finished 2nd in the league last year: FC Shakhtsyor Salihorsk.
Now, it seems these boys appear as Shakhter Soligok in swos.
Any body know if I am right???

Unfortunately, this team is modestly rated in swos, rating only 84 points in total - by far the worst team in the set!!
However, I think it seems the best approach - any objections / thoughts?

More
12 years 6 months ago #106011 by dimetrodon

I understand there is a difference, but I still think there is a similarity... :)

If you think this I just upload again, in a different format. Listen it please, and write it is similar! :) If you can :D
Attachments:

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #106012 by Manuel
What about Dinamo Minsk ? It is famous and played yet in Champions League(already in 83-84) i mean that we can swap Minsk and Bate .

Personally i don t know Shakhter Soligok .

More
12 years 6 months ago #106029 by Boruc2
i will play. Ajax to me pls:)

More
12 years 6 months ago #106037 by Jonathant
OK, heard the sounds now! Is that you mate??

They do sound different. Perhaps like Russia, Romania. Look more similar than they sound (same start and end letters). I still think there is a similarlity, but acknowledge their distinction!

As for the Belarus question, I had thought abour Dinamo Minsk. They are of a more similar level to other lower rateed teams in our competition, so it is probably fairer to pick them as the the Belarus representatives.

More
12 years 6 months ago #106038 by dimetrodon

Not me, but my voice! ;D

More
12 years 6 months ago #106040 by Jonathant

Not me, but my voice! ;D

Good work! Very serious, I am obviously too silly would have found it difficult to not add some random sounds in there.... You could get a job doing those recordings for language lessons...!

More
12 years 6 months ago #106097 by Jonathant
OK, public opinion is in favour of the real champions league groups, so lets go for that!!

Same groups as reality, and maybe we can copy the next round draw too...

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds