Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2008

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46247 by Playaveli
Just a few words now:

- Big thanks to Palli for hosting us. Perfect orga as ever!
- Congrats to Djowger, it was your day and your time! Actually it was a 92 flashback when Danish Dynamite owned the Germans all the way while being on holidays and eating fastfood. Great story... ;) History repeats.
- It was nice to see some new faces and crusade new offline-fans (Honk, xflea etc.)
- Full report later on...

Personally I am very satisfied with my performance (HairFU maybe mistook me). To win a double is nearly impossible. The PC-title means a lot to me, especially (with standard tactic) vs 3rd-ranked Romaneq.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46252 by Klaris
Hello all...
Thanks to Pallister for organizing a perfect tournament, with the right winner if it coulden´t be me ;)..
(Playaveli: like your compering between denmark-germany 92 and Djowgers title, he he)
t was my first turnament in another country than Denamrk, but deffently not the last.
And it was very nice meeting so many new cool peoples, and just a perfect way to spent my weekend.

Again, thanks for a great turnament and a nice atsmosphere in the weekend..
Hope seeing all of you soon again

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46254 by djowGer
Wow.. What a tournament! Incredible games, especially in the knockout phase. I thank you all for that experience! The best games i remember was Bomb vs Lobo and my own game vs Playa. pheeeeeeeeew.. :)

It seems the only player with a personal coach won the games! ;D Klaris was cheering for me almost single handedly for me in the knockout phase, doing a fantastic job, plus analysing the others players style telling me the counter.. hehe a good thing noone understood danish at the tourney.

Im very proud that i managed to win the tournament, my hardest games ever! Thx to pallister for organizing. Good job. :)

It was great to meet everyone, i hope to see cu all again at sensible days! ;)

Pictures taken by Klaris me:
picasaweb.google.com/djowGer/MitteldeutschlandCup2008

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46257 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2008
What can I say?

CGC had it all. Great organization, great players, great games, meeting offline regulars and newcomers.
Thanks again to Pallister and his family for all the effort they put into organizing it.

I would lie if I said I wasn t dissappointed not to reach the final. After playing good group stages my expectations were sky high, only for Bomb to ground me .... again. Bomb completely dominated our semi final games and he deserved a place in a final without a shadow of doubt. Second semi final was of the hook. It was a quality in a purest form. Can t remember if I ever saw better games with so many turning points and dramatic twists. Well done Djowger and Playa for this show.

Last but not least big congrats to Djowger who was just outstanding. Ice cold in a defence and shit hot in front of the goal. ;)

Hope to see you all in Pirmasens in 4 weeks time.

Some of my pictures can be watched here:

EDIT. I never thought I will see Playa crying at offline tournament, but I was wrong. When Schulle started playing SWOS with one of the weirdest controllers from Palli s collection we were all laughing through tears. ;D

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46263 by Playaveli

EDIT. I never thought I will see Playa crying at offline tournament, but I was wrong. When Schulle started playing SWOS with one of the weirdest controllers from Palli s collection we were all laughing through tears. ;D

HAHAHAHA....just enlarge the pic and watch Schulle s facial expression. BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
picasaweb.google.com/Waenae81/Mitteldeut...#5220018698404039634

;D

PRICELESS!

More
15 years 9 months ago #46264 by AndYpsilon
I agree with all guys who wrote their comments so far! It was really a great weekend. Thanks Pallister for organizing such a tournament.
To watch the semis of Amiga tournament was just incredible - highest quality of SWOS! Congrats again to Djowger and Playaveli for winning the cups!

Personal highlight was my match versus Lobo in PC-SWOS groupstage. I scored 3 goals against him but he came back (as usual) and scored the 3-3 in the 89th minute - the only moment of the weekend I was really angry: arrrrrrrgh :D However, a great match.

Hope to cya all in Pirmasens - OFFLINE RULEZ!!!

More
15 years 9 months ago #46271 by Pallister
Uh oh...nice comments, thx for this, m8s. Now I found some time to write something, too (after entering a href= www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=611 rid=2857 Amiga SWOS tournament /a on site :D ).

It was just great to see all of u at my place. The tournament worked pretty fine without any long breaks or such things because all of u listened well :D . I didn t played a really good tournament. But at least I made it to the Quarters and met DjowGer. These matches were really close, but the SWOS-God wasn t on my side this day and so I scored a pretty weird owngoal I d never seen before. Did someone remember this scene? I never saw it that a goalkeeper made a step behind the goalline close before he could touch the ball. There was no danger from anyone :-[ Grrrr... I m still pissed ;D

Anyway...as a reward I saw a great semi between Playa and DjowGer. That was really a big one, especially the 3rd match with the outblasting Overtime.

Lobo did an awesome job winning the Topscorer- and BestDefence-Trophy in Amiga SWOS. He scored 115 Goals (Playaveli 114 !!! in 2 more games) and he only lost 22 goals in the whole tournament (in 28 matches). Awesome effort, m8. You really deserved it...

Ah...and maybe it s cool to know for u: You guys were part of a record-tournament. Never the single players played so much matches in one tournament. But finally I got one title...I played the most matches with 34 :o

It was great for me to see so much guys helping me at this event, I want to name my wife Tanja, Colorado and Dotterbart especially. And my daughter Hannah of course, she made the draw ;D . Another big thing was the sponsorship from Honk s father. More about that in the complete report which I ll post the next days.

So m8s, thx again for this great weekend, it was definitely worth all the work. And watch out for the complete report the next days ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #46279 by Dotterbart
Hello!

Last year I only filmed the Cup. And that was funny. But this year it was much more fun to play SWOS ;D

I am only last one, but if I remember my last game versus Thomas. It was a big thrill for me, and lots of adrenaline went through my blood ;D ;)

Thanx Pallister for this tournament. I swear I will practice...

Here are some pics:

picasaweb.google.de/d011erbart/MitteldeutschlandCup2008

Greetings Dotterbart

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46280 by honk96
Palli this was the best and biggest offline cup where i´ve ever been !!!! :P (ohh i forgotten it was my first)
I have to say a very very big thank to u Palli and of course to your Family !!!! An Event like this means hard work and it isn´t of course easy for the hole Family. (sleeping for father mother and women was very difficult because it was somtimes very loud i think only Hannah was able to sleep :-) )
:o SORRY and thx for exepting this . :o
I have seen soooo many live matches !!! (beamer) thx for organize it ;D and thx to ALL PLAYERS for this crazy games !!!
Now i know what is possible to make with the ball in this sensible game. (also i seen i have to practise,practise,practise) :P
Palli the trophis u have found loooooookkkkssss ssssooooooooooooo nice great job!!!!realy!!!! ;)

I´m looking now forward to the next big offline event(hope i don´t have to work) and see u all again and meets other crazy sensifans.
At last i have to say sorry to all for my bad english but i think if i am able to confirm much more offline events i will learning this languages by doing ...

@ Playa i have forgotten my price for the 12th place i would like take it next month when we see us again !!! :o ;)

OFFLINE RULES two words wich i now understand ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46281 by HairFU
http://lh6.ggpht.com/d011erbart/SHJx1ht5aYI/AAAAAAAAAEM/PaS28s5Uisw/SWOS_CGCIMG_8083.jpg?imgmax=720

LOL. Rusty can t believe what I do on the picture ;D

P.S.: Have made some news on my page (look on the banner).

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds