Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2008

More
15 years 9 months ago #46222 by Rusty1979
Here are the first pictures of the Mitteldeutschland Cup 2008

www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=DN3TOZKJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #46223 by ElMichaJ
great tournament :) and great first fotos of rusty :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
15 years 9 months ago #46224 by Schulle
yeee, great!!! everything!!!

nice pics so far ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #46225 by HairFU
Oh it was incredible. The tournament was so great manned, it was absolutly hard to just go to the first Knock Out Stage (me and Wänä just have made it through the 2nd Chance Round).
Oh and unbelievable clashes in the K.O. stage. Lobo vs. bobbie - Pallister vs. Djowger - Bomb vs. Lobo - Playaveli vs. Djowger. Man never seen so much high class SWOS in one room, on one day!
Guys if you wasn t there you miss a lot.
Congrats to Djowger you are absolutly great Champion. You play so big games and you play the best I ever have seen. Big Respect and man in that way you have deserved the Mitteldeutschland Cup absolutly.
Bomb you was so great against Lobo. Man never have seen someone dominated him so much. You improve and show it on evry tournament. Just great from you and the second place absolutly a great accolade.
Playa you said you wasn t good in form. Man who notice it? Your fight against Djowger was a so great match and in the 3rd Place match you won the little cup.
Lobo you was so close to the finals again. Just an extraordinary perfomance of Bomb have stop you. You prove again that you are one of the greatest players in the world.
Pallister a great great great tournament you have organized, I m impressed about it how you managed to make it. Keep your good work. If you make a new edition next year I will come :)
Congratulations to the other players/ people at the tournament, it where nothing without you. It was so nice to meet those crazy SWOS players again.
It was absolutly a great weekend and I m sooooooooo happy that I was at Weibeck this year :)

A question. Who finaly won the PC tournament?

More
15 years 9 months ago #46226 by Foka
Replied by Foka on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2008
PC

1. Playa
2. Romaneq
3. Lobo
4. Elmichaj

More
15 years 9 months ago #46227 by HairFU

PC

1. Playa
2. Romaneq
3. Lobo
4. Elmichaj

Ah ok thanks.

@Rusty: You play very well PC SWOS. Maybe you should keep it up :) By the way nice Pictures.

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #46231 by Wänä81
Some more pics.

a href= picasaweb.google.com/Waenae81/MitteldeutschlandCup2008 img src= lh4.ggpht.com/Waenae81/SHE6StFVlEE/AAAAA...utschlandCup2008.jpg width= 160 height= 160 style= margin:1px 0 0 4px; /a
Thanks Pallister for organizing the 2nd biggest Swos-Party in Germany ;D It was fun , as always :)

And congs to all participants :D

OFFLINE RULEZ

More
15 years 9 months ago #46234 by HairFU
Here is a little round tour on the Cup. More Videos and my pictures I take comes tommorow or next days.

[flash=425,344]www.youtube.com/v/j0Y0QAhLPlQ hl=en fs=1[/flash]

More
15 years 9 months ago #46235 by romaneq
;D
I have no power.

More
15 years 9 months ago #46240 by xflea
it was perfectly organized fantastic tournament!

mates, great pleasure for me to meet you all in person

OFFLINE RULEZ!!!

I just got home and I would really like to sleep for 3 days if I only could...:)

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds