Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP

More
16 years 4 months ago #30773 by Wänä81
Congs to lobo, awesome !

And congs also to Rusty for organisation , next time i´ll be there :)

Waiting for pictures :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #30799 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
Thanks to everyone for all good words.

The tournament was awesome, it was so great to meat SWOS freaks again ;D

Rusty and his family created perfect atmosphere for the tournament.

Last and not least, big thanks to HairFU for giving me a lift to the airport. If it wasn t for you mate I wolud ve missed 2 flights in 3 days.

More
16 years 4 months ago #30904 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
Where are the pics? :)

More
16 years 4 months ago #31073 by Rusty1979
Replied by Rusty1979 on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
Yes where are the pics??? ::)

16 years 4 months ago #31135 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
gratz to lobo, and thx for the only win against you ;)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
16 years 4 months ago #31136 by Rusty1979
Replied by Rusty1979 on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
Maybe you can change the results of the 1st Amiga Netherlands Cup for the 7th place...cause I am still the winner of that match at ss.de :P

More
16 years 3 months ago #33041 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
Wasn t it the cam of Kicker on the cup? I remember he makes many photos...

More
16 years 3 months ago #33042 by Rijntje
Replied by Rijntje on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
I ve taken a lot of pictures with Kickers cam too.

Kicker, please, upload already! :P

More
16 years 3 months ago #33043 by HairFU
I also have maybe 3 or 4 pictures of the cup, but i have a old analog cam, so i have to wait until my film is full ;)

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 1 month ago #35139 by HairFU
Finaly the report. Sorry for my bad english.

After I was lent a car, two days prior to the turnament, my journey by car begins on saturday at 9:30 am. At 1:15 pm i arrived at Assen and after a little indirection i found Rustys house.
After i arrive at Rustys house i say hello to evrybody and talk a little bit. Then i fetch my things from my car, configure my adaptor and start some friendlys with Bomb. Then Rijntje, Paliister an me decide to buy something in the supermarket (Pallister buy a so names Neibour WUrst or what was the name ;) We make some jokes about it). After we come back i play 3 friendlys with Rijnjte, then the tournament starts.
We was 8 players, so we decide to play a league with two times against each other with a fix repertoire. After the league the tournament should go on in quarterfinal.
So the first games starts. Rusty agains Kicker and Pallister against Bomb, booth ends draw (1:1 and 0:0). I could win with 4:1 against Rijntje and Lobo curtly with 1:0 against ElMicha. Notably surprising was that Pallister not come in form. He couldn t win any match until the 4th match. He win with 5:2 against Rusty. At the same time Lobo and me got 4 wins in a row and 6 points more then ElMicha on the 3rd.
At the 5th Gameday was the first topmatch. Lobo vs. HairFU. The match was the best amd closed match so far. Lobo got quickly in front, but after a while i manage to get in the game and before half time i score the 1:1. After half i go in front but the match was draw agai by Lobo. At the end i try evrything to get the win, but Lobo get the 3:2 by an counter attack and thats the lucky win for him at the end.
At the same gameday Pallister and Kicker play against each other. Now Plaiister was warmed up. Catch me! Kicker, also without a win, could win in a fight match with 2:1. At the end of the table evrything got close together.
On the 6th gameday Rusty managed to get his 1st win. At host he take his back off, but against Micha he could archive a 2:1 win. Now have managed to win at least one time. Also on this gameday Bomb vs. me. Bomb was started slowly in the cup and had 4 points less then me on the 2nd place. After the match it only was 1 point and a 3:1 win for Bomb.
After the 7th gameday we make a pause. Lobo could win all matches so far. Bomb earn my 2nd place and Pallster with only one win on 7th place.

The places after one round. 1. Lobo - 21 Pts | 2. Bomb - 14 Pts | 3. HairFU - 13 Pts | 4. ElMichaJ - 9 Pts | 5. Kicker - 8 Pts | 6. Rijntje - 6 Pts | 7. Pallister - 5 Pts | 8. Rusty - 4 Pts

At the halftime we had a delicious stew, wich was made by Rustys wife (a big thanks for that:) ). After that we had ice cream.

On 8th gameday Pallister started with an 3:2 win against Bomb. Rijntje and me played 3:3, Rusty wined 2:1 against Kicker and Micha suprised with an 3:2 win against Lobo.
Plaiister now wins evry match to the 11th gameday, but this time he have to play against Rusty and Rusty could revange with an 2:1 win for the 1st match. Kicker wins 1:0 against me, Micha make a superior win with 3:0 against Rijntje and in topmatch Lobo wins with 3:2 against Bomb, whereas the 3rd goal from Lobo was scored in the 90th minute. After that win Lobo was 1st place in Groupsateg for sure 3 games before the end.
I lost 1:5 against Lobo on the 12th gameday, Pallister again, this time 1:3 against Kicker. The other matches without suprises.
On the 13th gameday was the the final for 2nd place in groupstage. Bomb vs. me. Bomb could quickly go in front with 2:0. After that the match was open and in the 2nd half i manage to score the 1:2. Thanks to Bombs good defense work he could hold the result and after the end he secure his 2nd place.
On the last gameday then there was all decision about the placed 4 - 8 of groupstage. All players in that region have the chance to made a better place. Rusty and Rijnjte booth lost their matches (against Lobo and Bomb) and rest on 7th and 8th place. Pallister losz 1:3 against me. Kicker profit on that and and could place on 4th place after a 5:2 win against Micha.

The places after groupstage:
1. Lobo - 37 Pts | 2. Bomb - 27 Pts | 3. HairFU - 23 Pts | 4. Kicker - 18 Pts | 5. ElMichaJ - 16 Pts | 6. Pallister - 15 Pts | 7. Rusty - 13 Pts | 8. Rijntje - 11 Pts

Then we firstly talk about the matches and see that the netherlands and german team won their matches in euro qualiifcation. Some go to smoke out of the house and other write results on the page and others played friendlys to warm up for KO stage.

In the KO stage we play with 2 legs. If the result where draw after 2 legs there would be a replay match. The winner go to semifinal for the places 1 - 4 and the losers in a semifinal for the places 5 - 8.

The first quarterfinal was Lobo against Rijntje. That quickly explained. In 1st leg Lobo give Rijntje no chance and win easaly with 5:0. The 2nd leg was closer, Rijntje try evrything and give a good fight. A open match where evryone have the chance to win. At the end Rijntje get a respectable 1:1.

The next match was Bomb vs. Rusty. Rusty makes Bomb problems and quicklie get 1:0 in front. Bomb control the game, but wasn t able to get a good chance to score. Rusty s defence was in good form. 1:0 at half for Rusty. After halftime Bomb get better in game and manage to equal the game, but the match wasn t over. Rusty score and go in front again. At the end evrything expect a surpirse win from Rusty, but Bomb manage to equal again. 2:2 at the of this good game.
In 2nd leg it was similar to the 1st one. Rusty made a good defence and also had good chances. At the middle of 2nd half get a little bit bad period wich ends up in two goals of Bomb. At the end Bomb win with a little bit luck, but not undeserved in a euqal match.

Then I played against Pallister. Pallister now show his real face and had many good goal attempts, wich not result in goals. I don t come in game and receive two goals before halftime. In 2nd half i get better in game but don t had the luck. At the middle of 2nd half Pallister managed to score his 3rd goal. Shortly before the end of game i manage to score the 1:3.
In 2nd leg evrything works for Pallister and nothing for me. 5:0! The result say evrything. I haven t any chance in this game.

The last quarterfinal was Kicker against ElMicha. Game 1 was very open and booth hat goal attempts and defend well. Kicker was a little bit more lucky and managed to score the 1:0 at 2nd half. ElMicha don t give up and fight on and draw. Around the 85th minute Kicker get his second goal and won with 2:1.
The 2nd leg ElMicha try evrything and get quickliy in front with 1:0. After that ElMicha play on and dominate the game at this periode, but Kicker was good in defence so ElMicha had no good goal attemp. 1:0 at halftime for ElMicha. In 2nd half the game switch to Kickers site. Kicker score the 1:1 and also manage to get the 2:1. Evrything clear? ElMicha don t wana give up and start attack after attack, but then with one counter attack Kicker makes the 3:1. Now evrything was clear. Shortly before the end ElMicha makes the 2:3. Two very intressting matches with Kicker as winner.

After that we make a little break before we go on.

After a little confusion, who play againt who we go on with the Placement Semifinal.
ElMicha vs. Rijntje was the 1st match. 2:2 in first one and 2:2 in second match, that means a replay match. Longtime the replay match was very equal but this time Rijntje was in better shape and go in front with 1:0. ElMicha trry evrything but couldn t score. At the end Rijntje managed to score the 2nd goal and won this with 2:0.

The 2nd match for places was Rusty vs. me. This one was close, too. In first match no one could say who will this, shortly before the end Rusty go in front with 2:1 but i manage to strike back and managed the 2:2.
In 2nd leg the same. Many fights in midfield and no one get a real goal attemp. 1:1 at halftime. In second half it was the same, again. As evryone expectet a replay match, i manage the lucky win goal. 2:1 for me.

In Game for 7th place it was close. ElMicha don t go in front with a good result and Rusty don t have good goal attempts, but booth managed to score a goal. 1:1 and replay match again with Micha.
In replay match Rusty was in better shape and go in front with 2:0, now it was a little bit easier for Rusty. In 2nd half ElMicha only scored the 1:2 but nothing more. That s it.

In Game for 5th place it was close like the other placement match. Rijnjte and me was equal and we booth score 2 goals. 1:1 at halftime. After hallf i get better in game and that result in two more goals, booth for me. Rijntje don t score a goal and that was the final result.

Now the Semifinal start. The first clash was Lobo vs. Kicker. Kicker fought very strong, but Lobo show his class and quickly go in front with 2:0. Kicker managed to get the 1:2 at halftime. After that Lobo with 2 fast goals and play on very experienced. At the end one more goal for Kicker. 2:4 at the end. Kicker fought very good but Lobo never was in danger.
In 2nd leg it don t looed good for Kicker. If you think in first match Kicker had a chance to win, now you know it better. No big words. 7:1 at the end for Lobo and thats how the match goes, in one single way. Lobo could do evrything and Kicker nothing. In this way Lobo win deserved this semifinal.

The the next semifinal. Bomb vs. Pallister. A real big fight and for me the best and most excited clash in whole tournament. Pallster was in defensive and can t go out of his half. Bomb have one goal attempt after the other. It was unbelievable but Bomb couldn t score. Pallister have som much luck, normaly Bomb must lead the match with 3:0. Shortly before the end, evryone count with a 0:0, Pallister start one of his rarly counter attacks and managed to get the lucky 1:0.
Now it was clear, Bomb have to score a goal in 2nd leg. This time the match was more open and booth have their chances. Pallister score the first goal after a while but Bomb managed to equal before halftime. The match was on high level further on and Pallister quickly go in front again. 3:1 booth matches together now. The decision? Not yet. Bomb risk evryting and get the 2:2 at 80th minute. Now Pallister get very nervous and he ask for the next goal from Bomb. Bomb hit the post at 90th minute and impeded the 3rd match. Pallister won as the more lucky player this clash. All in all one of the greatest two games i ever see.

After that a little break for evryone. Some go out to smoke, other talk about who will get the trophy.

Then the game for 3rd place. Kicker vs. Bomb. It was a copy of the first semifinal of Pallister vs. Bomb. This time Bomb don t managed to score the goal again. But Kicker work good on his defence and Bomn hadn t many time to act with his attackers and could only act hectically. At 80th minute then Kicke made a unlucky attack and don t hit the ball but Bombs player. That means penalty. 10 minutes before the end 1:0 for Bomb and that was it. An other great match and 3rd place for Bomb.

The final was Lobo vs. Pallister. Lobo show evrything. It was like the other matches before. Lobo show that he definetly was the best one in this tournament. Lobo score his many goal attempts and Pallister don t score his rarly goal attempts. Lobo play very attractive. After 90 minutes the result was a deserved 5:1 for Lobo and the tournament win for him. For Pallister the 2nd place must be a succes if you look at the bad groupstage for him.

Then evryone had the chance to calm down. And we do it all :) Rusty prepare the award ceremony.
Then Rusty make a nice preview of the tournament while he divide the medails. Thats the places:

8. ElMichJ
7. Rusty1979
6. Rijntje
5. HairFU
4. Kicker
3. Bomb
2. Pallister
1. Lobo

The places 4 - 8 get a medail with place and date of the tournament. The places 1 - 3 get a nice trophy.

After that we would play an fun tournamnet, on wich ElMicha don t participate. He went to bed.
The tournmanet start but then we had a problem. Lobo told us that he mustget his plane at 10 a.m. the next morning in Amsterdam. The next train in Assen start to late. Only at Zwolle (70 km away from Assen) there was a train that start in time. Then i said that i bring him to that city and can drive to germany back from that.
It was 2 a.m. now and the train from Zwolle starts 6:46 a.m. so we decide not to sleep. We cancel the Fun tournament and Pallister and Kicker drive home, because they had to be there at 12 a.m.. Rijntje also decide to come with me and Lobo to start also from Zwolle. So only Rusty, Rijntje, Lobo, Bomb and me was left and we watch some comedy in TV and talk.
Then it was 5 a.m. and we start with car the trip to Zwolle. At zwolle i stop at train station and said bye to Lobo and Rijntje. Then i start to drive to german border.
Meppen was the first bigger city in germany after the border and so i take the first wrong route. I only read Meppel on motorway and thought Meppen, Meppel!? That must be the dutch name for Meppen . And quickly i was on the wrong road. Then at Meppel i notice that this was wrong. Ok i drive back. That cost me 45 Minutes all together. At 7 a.m. i was nearly the german border and i decide to take a sleep for 2 hours at a parking place. After that i pass the border and through some small citys and back on the right motorway to hamburg. At 12 o clock i was back at hamburg.

For me the tournament was a succes. I don t get the big succes (the semifinal) but i was on 5th place ans the best of the rest and with 42 goals, i score the most after Lobo. I am pleased with my result.
Also the ambiance and the host was very nice. Thanks to Rusty and his family for the tournament, you was great hosts. When i have the time i come back to the next tournament in Assen.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds