Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP

More
16 years 5 months ago #29235 by Rusty1979
Replied by Rusty1979 on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP

i got a question for me and my girlfried, and the others who are coming with
is it possible to sleep there ?
because we would arrive at friday evening and want to leave at sunday, even for some sightseeing ;)
thx for answer

In the sign-in list are 9 participants. With your girlfriend 10 (is she also participating the game?).
Arriving on friday is no problem (if it is after 19.00, cause i need to come from a course in the south of the country).
Leaving on sunday also no problem.

Sleepingspace is really no problem. I have the whole living room floor and the 2nd floor of the house also availabe for the ones who want to stay sleeping.
But you need to bring everything you need for sleeping and overnighting (matrasses etcetera).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago - 16 years 5 months ago #29239 by Rusty1979
HairFu or someone else.
Can you please change the cupsettings at www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_kalender_event eid=500

- maximum 10 participants (which are playing the game)
- The AMC will official start at 4 p.m.
- Arriving on friday after 7 p.m. and leaving un sunday is no problem
- Picking up from the central station in Assen is also no problem, just let me know, or call me on my cellphone
- Sleeping is no problem if everyone brings their own sleeping stuff.
- Entrance is free, but please be kind to bring some beers (or whatever you want) from home if possible to reduce some costs.
- We use tournamentsettings as shown on: www.stremlau.eu/hairfu/modes.html depending on the amount of participants
- all games 3 minutes, equal off, random pitch, free choice of (custom) teams, no tactics

The supermarket is very close to my house (200 mtrs), so we can buy everything very quick and easy.

Are there any suggestions for dinner?
Maybe we could order chinese food...?

More
16 years 5 months ago #29247 by Rusty1979
Replied by Rusty1979 on topic Cups and medals
I am planning to order 3 cups and 7 medals for the participants.

Would be funny!

More
16 years 5 months ago #29251 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP

i got a question for me and my girlfried, and the others who are coming with
is it possible to sleep there ?
because we would arrive at friday evening and want to leave at sunday, even for some sightseeing ;)
thx for answer

In the sign-in list are 9 participants. With your girlfriend 10 (is she also participating the game?).
Arriving on friday is no problem (if it is after 19.00, cause i need to come from a course in the south of the country).
Leaving on sunday also no problem.

Sleepingspace is really no problem. I have the whole living room floor and the 2nd floor of the house also availabe for the ones who want to stay sleeping.
But you need to bring everything you need for sleeping and overnighting (matrasses etcetera).

Oh that means with 10 people the house is full? I don t know that. My girlfriend also want s to come with me (But don t wana play). We planed it since i have sign-up that she comes with me, but i can t remember that is write it here. So is it possible that she come with me? Not good if not (to stupid i don t have say it clear at the beginning :( :( :( )

More
16 years 5 months ago #29254 by Rusty1979
Its no problem if your girlfriend comes too.
But for the tournament itself 10 players is enough. For sleeping it doesnt matter how many.

More
16 years 5 months ago #29257 by HairFU
Just a question is more then 10 players a matter of time or why is 10 players enough? (don t worry i will come anyway ;) )

By the way, have updated the Entry in the ss.de callendar.

More
16 years 5 months ago #29265 by Rusty1979

Just a question is more then 10 players a matter of time or why is 10 players enough? (don t worry i will come anyway ;) )

By the way, have updated the Entry in the ss.de callendar.

Well more than 10 players will give us maybe too many games, cause we start very late, at 4 p.m.

I forgot in my calculation that we use 2 computers, so we just need half of the time...
So maybe you can change it in maximum 12 players, to give someone else the chance to join us too.

16 years 5 months ago #29269 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
it looks good :) i am very looking forward to that :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
16 years 5 months ago - 16 years 5 months ago #29270 by HairFU
Have change it :)

More
16 years 5 months ago #29277 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP

Are there any suggestions for dinner?
Maybe we could order chinese food...?

chinese food is cool. is there also a kebab near your house? That is cheaper generally... do I have to change money, btw?

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds